Food/Paint War

OMAG I GOT A REQUEST ON A FACEBOOK PAGE I ADMIN! AHHHHHHH okay.... anywho VOTE COMMENT FAN REQUESTS! LOVE IT! FB page in external link?

Niall- Tonight you are making pizza for Niall. That his favorite thing you cook. You have bowls of salad ready for you two to eat while the pizza cools of a little. DING!!!!!!!! There goes the oven the pizza is super hot. "NIALL!!! Time to eat!" You hear quick heavy footsteps as you turn of the timer. You pull the pizza out of the oven place it on top of the stove. You turn around just in time to see Niall with a grin on his face. Next thing you know salad is in your face and you are bolting for the table. You pick up you bowl and throw the contents at him. He has the pudding in his hand. Great its going in your hair, you bolt for the bathroom, but Niall is too quick. But instead of feeling pudding on you, you feel two big warm hands around your waist. They turn you around and reach up to pull a piece of lettuce out of your hair. Niall caresses you face and leans in for a sweet kiss.

Liam- You two are going to a fancy restaurant for lunch. We get seated. and of course there is a family of 4 with a teenage boy and an about 4 year od girl. "MOMMY! I don't like this green strips." She grabs a handful and throws it at her brother. He gets this really hilarious face on him. You and Liam cant help but laugh. a few minutes later you and Liam get your salad. "You know Y/N I like these green strips..... but *He plunges his hand in the bowl* I like it better on you" You throw some back at him and get the little girl laughing and asking why she cant do that. The waiter comes over and has to ask you both to leave,

Louis- You decided you wanted to paint the basement wall, but it was going to have writing in different colors. Louis was going to help. You laid out the tarp on the floor, and got the paint ready. Lou ran off somewhere and you started to paint. Pretty soon you felt droplets hit you back. You turn around and you see Louis standing there with a cheeky smile on his face. You unleash the paint on your brush, splattering him in the face. he comes after you. But being the klutz you are you trip and fall. Lou jumps on top of you. You draw a paint mustache on him. He just brushes some paint off from around you mouth. He slowly leans down and gives you a gentle kiss.

Harry- You and Harry are playing with your cousin. Since her parents are out of town. You decided to paint. Finger Paint. Harry is painting a cat, your cousin is painting a dog, and you are painting a tree. Harry reaches over a blots a blob of orange on our nose. You reach over and give him a streak of green. It doesn't take long until you both are going at it pretty rough. You cousin gets up- "YOU two need to quit playing with you paint and act like mature adults." This was coming from a five year old so you and Harry couldn't help but laugh.

Zayn- You and Zayn are out on a picnic, you are eating some random food when a grape hits your face. You launch a grape right at Zayn. "Hey I didn't hit you!" Zayn says. There are two boys a little ways away and they are giggling and have a bag of grapes. So it was them. But Zayn doesnt care he just throws stuff right back.

Sorry about the wait guys! I have had so musch crap going on. With Basketball in the mornings I am dead at night, and I ahve algebra everyday after school and that takes awhile. And then I have friends who forget we Have algebra and ask me for help when its like 9:00 and I put it away.... but anyways.. I CANT WAIT FOR TAKE ME HOME AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH excited!