First Kiss, Preference

BOOM. I AM BACK WITH PREFERENCES! OH YEAH! YEHAAAAAAAAAAAA okay anyways Vote Comment Fan Requests? First kiss! LALALALAl

Niall- You are sitting on his lap watching Louis and Harry dance. You were playing truth or dare and oyu dared Harry to dance with Louis. It was Niall's turn and Louis dares him to kiss you! OMG you havent even kissed before. Niall stood up pulling you with him. He backed you toward a wall so you were pressed against it. He leaned in and gave you a sweet kiss smiling throughout.

Louis- You two were outside. It was super hot and you sprayed Lou with the hose. He sprayed you back. This went on for awhile until you slipped and he came running towards you. He slipped and fell right ontop of you. You were and inch apart your breaths were intwining. His eyes flickered down to your lips and stayed there for a while. He looked down into your eyes and bent down for a passionite kiss.

Liam- You were on your second date. He took you out to the movies. You were sitting in the movies snuggled up to him because it was FREEZING in their. A kissing scene came on. Liam pushe dyou off of him and looked into your eyes. He kissed you right there in the movies! You are not a fan of PDA it kinda scared you. But you warmed up to it!

Harry- You and Harry are at a christmas party with his family! You were having so much fun. You were talking to his mom and sister just having a grand time! You went to the kitchen but just as you were passing through a doorway Harry came through. He looked up and gave you a cheeky smile. He snaked his arms around your waist pulling you close. He planted a soft kiss right there.

Zayn- You were coming back from your first date. You were outside your doorway. saying your goodbyes. "I know this is really cliche but..." He cuts off by brushing his lips onto yours."

HAI! Sorry Zayners was short but its sstill goods jeeze! I feel light headed so imma give up on this tonight! EVERYONE BE GOOD CHILDREN! okai BAI

love

Mitchell Lee and Mary (even though we are the same people!