Louis Imagine--- Anya @skittlez_forever

The vibration of your phone jolts you out of your trance. You and Louis just had your first big fight. You were getting real tired of Louis never calling you on tour and when he would he would always fall asleep. Hey, at least he was trying, and you understand that he was busy, but he could probably try harder, Zayn always make time for Perrie.

It all started with you being on the phone with your friend talking about how you don't feel like Lou is trying to make this relationship work. But to your surprise, Louis was in the doorway the whole time. He heard everything, from you crying, to yelling profanities. He came home early to surprise you.

There he stood standing in the doorway. His head hung. You turned around and there it kinda just broke your heart.

"Lou.."

"Save it Anya. Is... that seriously how you feel?"

"Well, its just, I know you are busy... But you could seriously put a little more effort into talking to me." His head snaps up to reveal tears coating his eyes.

"I try. Its hard. I.... I love you... But I don't know about that anymore." He turns on his heel and goes to the door. You run and grab his arm.

"Babe, please can't we just talk about this?"  Louis rips his arm from your grasp.

"Just. Let me. Think about it." He says through gritted teeth. You watch him walk through the door. Guilt flashing through your body.

The vibration from your phone meant a text. You look at the screen, Zayn's name lit up. "What does he want" You said out loud.

"FOR YOU TO LET ME IN THE DOOR!" A shout comes from the door. You smile to yourself. As you open the door you try to collect yourself.

"Hey Zayn!" You try to sound cheery.

Imediatly he asks, "What's wrong?" You give him a glare and go sit on the couch. "Lou just busted in and was ranting about how terrible he is."

"It's my fault. I was telling my friend how I wish Lou would try and talk to me more, he heard the whole thing about me being done with everything. I just I'm stupid. What did I do?" You bury your face in your hands.

"Anya, you did nothing wrong." Zayn's soothing voice filled your ears. "Its normal to feel these feelings. You aren't used to this whole tour thing."

"But Zayn! Louis said he loved me! And I ruined it!"

"Do you love him?"

"Of course I love him!" You snapped your head at him. "What am I supposed to do?"

"He's at mine. Come on." He grabs your hand and  leads you to the door.

You arrive at Zayn's and you start to have an anxiety attack. You have had problems with these since well, You have no idea when these started. But its scary. Zayn looks over and notices you trembling.

"Anya, whats wrong?" You just grab your head and start quivering. He jumps out and runs inside. soon enough Louis is running out and opening the door. He grabs you and pulls you out on to the ground.

"Anya... you need to calm down." You start breathing funny. "I'm here, I'm here, everything is okay! I'm sorry. I love you. I cant have anything happen to you. Please. LOOK AT ME!" He shouts the last part causing you to snap out of it and look into his eyes.

"I. Love. You. I need to try harder with you. You make me feel so wonderful and amazing. You mean the world to me. I'm sorry I overreacted." You wrap your arms around Louis.

"I'm sorry, Its my fault." You mumble into him "I love you too." He pulls away and looks at Zayn.

"Thanks Zayn. Thank you." He then turns to you and places a kiss on your forehead, moving slowly to your lips.

IM SO FREAKING SORRY! IM NEVER UPDATING UGHHHHH IM SORRY SORRY SORRY. I hope you like it. If there is any changes, please tell me! I appreciate feedback! Thanks soooo much guys!

Oh, Happy 3 years to the Boys of One Direction. They have come along way and deserve every little thing they get. I love them soo much. Keep it up! Im sooo proud!