Paparazzi is a Pain

Piper's POV:

~*~

After meeting the boys, I head back up to my area with Harry by my side. I didn't ask him to come with me but he, being the gentleman that he is, offered to walk me back.

When entering the lift, Harry decides to speak up, "I'm sorry if Louis seems a little... crazy. I hope he didn't scare you."

I smile and press the button for the second floor, "I'm fine."

"I'll make sure he doesn't act like that around you. Ya know, if we ever do hang out sometime."

I look up from my converse and into Harry's emerald green eyes. He looks slightly nervous as to what I'm thinking about. "Sure." I say quietly.

"Ya know, you don't have to be shy around me." He says while studying my face.

I shrug while going back to looking down at my shoes. Harry takes a step towards me and moves my chin up with two fingers, forcing me to look him in the eye.

"Please, I want to get to know you." He pleads, "Do you want to hang out later today?"

I don't want to turn him down, after all, he really is trying to get to know me. I half-smile while shrugging and nodding a 'yes'.

"YES!" He yells, causing me to flinch "Oh, I'm sorry!" he says worriedly, noticing my reaction.

I half-smile at him while the elevator door opens. "I'll catch you after the convention." He says happily while beaming at me.

I wave "good-bye" before walking out of the lift and back to the room where I'm supposed to be meeting my 'fans'. Two seconds into the room and I'm already being bombarded by the Cimmorelli girls, Megan, and Tiffany who are throwing questions at me such as,

"What did he say?"

"Where'd you two go?"

"Did you two know each other before today?"

I walk through the group and over to my booth and sit next to Dave who's still eating grapes. Dave smiles knowingly at me, "So what'd Mister Popstar want?" He asks.

I give him the 'You've-got-to-be-kidding-me' look before playing with my loose bangs and saying quietly, "I just met his bandmates."

The group of girls walk back over to me and they -including Dave- all give me the 'We-Know-There's-More-Than-That-To-Your-Story' look.

I sigh before saying just above a whisper while avoiding eye-contact, "And he asked me to hang out with him later."

All the girls start squealing while jumping around while Dave just smiles slyly to himself. I look down at a bunch of pictures of me that I'm supposed to sign and give to the fans who visit me.

Eventually all the girls calm down, and the security lets fans come in again.

After signing multiple autographs and taking many, many, many pictures with fans, It quiets down. I begin to take funny pictures of Dave, Tiffany, and me with an app that adds effects to your pictures. After fifteen minutes of that, I hear, "I am such a huge fan of yours!" Looking up from my iPhone, my eyes land on the Frankie Elliot smiling at me.

My mouth drops open at the sight of her. We just stare at each other for who knows how long before I smile sheepishly, "I'm a fan of yours too!"

"I'm a fan of yours too!" Dave says from behind me.

Frankie smiles at him before turning back to me and saying, "I was curious if you wanted to catch a bite to eat some time, say tomorrow?"

I nod at her before she says, "I just can't believe I'm meeting you!"