Harry's Home

A/N: Hai :) So apparently you all liked the last chapter so here I am writing the next :) Your comments make my day!

So here's the chapter :)

~*~*~*~

Harry's POV:

~*~*~*~

I scroll through a bunch of tweets on my macbook. Most of them being from fans wanting me to follow them back and to tweet them something silly. I respond to a few that stick out to me and then decide to look at the trending hashtags.

I notice that "Hiper Sylewood" is one of the most trended hashtags in the world.

I click on the hash tag to see what people are saying.

"OMG. HARRY HAS A GIRLFRIEND AND SHE'S SO PRETTY. #Jelly #HiperStylewood"

"Piper + Harry = most unpredictable yet amazing couples in media. #OTP #HiperStylewood."

"I don't shop Hiper, I just respect it. Piper is beautiful and I've seen her videos. She's talented.

I smile at these tweets. This is why I love my fans. They're all so supportive and they care. Even if we aren't 'together', it's nice to know that they approve of her. I'm about to log out of twitter before I notice a few hate messages. 

"What the hell is Harry doing with that skank? He should be with me. #HiperStylewood"

I scoff and roll my eyes at the tweet. Like come on. We're not dating. We're just friends. Plus, even if we were together, does that girl honestly think that I'd be interested in her when she'd hate on someone I care about?

I close my laptop in anger and find Zayn watching me from the doorway.

"Hey man, you ready to go?" The Bradford boy asks while nodding towards my pile of luggage in the corner of the room.

"Yeah just let me do one thing." I say while jogging over to the bedside table next to my bed and grab my phone. I then take my two suitcases while Zayn heads over to his room to get his stuff.

I walk into the kitchen of the suite where all the rest of the boys and Eleanor are just hanging out, eating breakfast, and waiting for Paul to come and take us out to the van.

"When's the flight?" Niall asks while shoving pizza into his mouth.

"Niall, you seriously need to eat something other than pizza. That can't be good for you." Liam groans.

"Mmhmm..." Niall mumbles while chewing.

"The flight is at noon." Louis mumbles while looking at something on his iPhone.

He's obviously on sleep medication to help him sit still through the plane ride because his head keeps lolling back and forth from side to side. Eleanor giggles at this while she takes a bite of her scrambled eggs.

Zayn walks into the kitchen, lugging a suitcase behind him. "When's Paul coming?" He asks while seating himself down at the table next to Eleanor and fixing himself a plate of eggs and toast.

"In like fifteen minutes." Liam says while looking over to the digital clock on the stove.

We sit around, eating breakfast and begin to clean up right as Paul enters the suite. "Come on lads!" Eleanor shoots him a look. "And Ladies..." Paul trails off. "Time to go." 

~*~*~*~*~

I enter Louis' and mine's flat just as Louis goes running past me to his bedroom. I hear the sound of what must be him throwing himself on his mattress. "What are you doing?" I chuckle as I lean on his doorway and watch his body sink into the temper pedic bedding.