Movie Night

Hey guys! I am now updating like I promised! 

Possibly a short chapter, but it's really cute! :)

~*~

Three Months Later;

Piper's POV:

~*~*~

"Hey babe," Harry smiles, pulling the door to his and Louis' flat open for me to enter.

"You wanted me over?" I smile, stepping into the all too familiar home.

"I thought we could have a movie night." Harry shrugs as he closes the door behind me.

I put the ends of my fingers in my jean pockets thoughtfully as the boy's green eyes trace me up and down. "You really like that sweatshirt, don't you?" Harry chortles, gesturing towards the orange Jack Wills sweatshirt that I had inherited from him months ago.

"It's nice." I smile sheepishly. I had worn the warm clothes in the middle of a June night due the clammy and crisp weather outside, any excuse to wear the cozy sweatshirt, and I'll take it with no second thoughts.

"I know that." Harry grins, telling me that he's only joking.

"Anyways, about the film-"

"Which movie do you have in mind?" I ask, interrupting the boy as I pull a hand out of my pocket to tuck a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

Harry raises his eyebrows at me cutting him off before shrugging, "Anything, really."

I think for a moment, "Well, I've been wanting to watch 'Life as We Know It' for a while now..." I think aloud for Harry's input.

"That's a great film." Harry grins, "I think we might have it." He adds as a second thought before making his way into the living room and rummaging through a shelf full of DVDs and albums.

Remaining in the foyer, I unlace my red Vans off of my feet, leaving me in my favorite pair of black athletic socks.

"Found it!" Harry calls excitedly from the other room as noises of further rummaging and a little jingle to indicate that a Telly is being turned on can be heard.

I wander into the comfily furnished room before plopping down on the couch opposite the telly. "So where's Lou?" I ask, referring to the almost silent household other than us two.

"Oh, he's in Manchester at the moment; visiting Eleanor." Harry smiles over at me as he sits down on his knees to pop the movie into its player.

"Oh that's nice." I smile, "I don't believe I ever really met Eleanor." I wonder aloud, thinking of whether or not I ever held a conversation with her

"Really?" Harry looks at me, genuinely taken aback. "I thought you did."

"No, that was Perrie." I shake my head, reminding him.

"Oh yeah," Harry remembers, his jade green eyes twinkling in the slightly dim lighting.

I think for a moment, "Comfy clothes; check. Movie; check. Harry; check." I list off the necessities for our movie night due to the fact that we do these at least once a week. "Now what are we missing?" I think, unable to come up with the last item needed to make a perfect movie night.

"Snacks!" Harry announces loudly, snapping his fingers.

"Yes!" I reply eagerly as we both barrel towards the kitchen, trying to beat one another to it. 

 As we race to the kitchen, our feet pad down the hallway causing echoing noises throughout the entire house. We have to make a sharp left hand turn to get through the doorway into the kitchen, and I narrowly make it unlike Harry who ends up ramming into the wall abruptly, causing me to come in first place in the race.