The Interview

Harry's POV:

~*~*~*~

"Would you like anything to drink?" Alan asks, gesturing for us to seat ourselves on the slightly snug sofa for the five of us.

Niall and Louis accept a drink while Liam, Zayn, and I shake our heads and decide to simply snack on the pretzels set out for us on the coffee table.

"So, has anything changed since we last met up?" Alan smiles, leaning back in his chair.

"Not really." Liam answers, looking around at the rest of us for approval. "The fans have been amazing as always and are looking forward to the tour, as are we."

"Oh yes, the fans." Alan grins, "Have you met any that stood out to you? Any countries that have specific traits for the fans?" The cheeky man smirks, propping his head up on the palms of both his hands as to add the 'I'm listening' effect.

We all exchange looks before Niall speaks up, "I suppose the fans are mainly very similar. They're all supportive and awesome."

"Sweden though..." Alan grins, "did you have any other situations with the Swedish fans?"

"Um," Zayn thinks aloud before he and Liam exchange glances, "I don't really think it was that bad this time 'round."

Liam jumps in, "Of course, security this time is a bit more strict and protective seeing as there are many more fans and such, so we didn't have as many 'issues'." The boy adds air-quotes around the word 'issues'.

"I see," Alan laughs along with the crowd. "so, Harold," Alan jumps onto a question for me. Perfect.

I smile at Alan Carr politely while folding my hands in my lap.

"You're the 'flirt' of One Direction, am I correct?" The man grins.

I bite my bottom lip, trying to sustain a grimace. Really? Do I have to go over this in every interview? "I suppose so," I begin slowly, looking up to meet his eyes, "but it's more so the media. I'm not a womanizer or anything." I say, sounding a bit more annoyed than I intended to while shaking my head.

"I see." Alan nods, smiling all the same. "So you haven't been making any messes upon any girl's innocence lately?" He questions, wiggling his eyebrows.

Niall laughs loudly at this along with the audience as the rest of the boys chuckle and Liam pats my back while grinning.

"Erm... no..." I mumble, my face going hot and I can tell it's bright red. Every single time.

"You've been seen out with a certain popular 'YouTuber' lately, am I correct?" Alan smiles as multiple pictures of Piper and me come up on the screen behind us, "Is there any action going on there?" Alan smiles as the crowd whoops.

I bite my bottom lip while chuckling and looking down at the ground, trying to hide my blush. It's not manly to blush.

The rest of the guys laugh with the audience while Louis smirks, "Most definitely," The boy smirks while high-fiving Niall.

I take it upon myself to pick a magazine off of the coffee table in front of us and whack him with it.

The audience eats this up and goes into more laughter.

"No, but seriously," Alan continues after the audience calms down. "is there anything going on? From the pictures from America, you two looked like you were getting a bit cozy." Pictures of me shielding Piper from the crowd come up on the screen as the audience makes cat calls and woops. "Is there anything you want to clarify about what happened there?"

I grin a bit before saying, "Erm, so basically, I had always liked Piper's singing videos, even before she went viral, and we just happened to meet... In California, and went out for a coffee. She's rather shy, so I helped her out with the paps. So basically, we simply became friends." I add extra emphasis to 'friends' to make it clear that Piper is just a friend.