Questions for Tour

Weeks Later;

Piper's POV:

~*~

"Piper, as you know, I'm going on tour in a few weeks," I nod understandingly at Harry who looks apologetic for this bit of information, though he knows I'm perfectly okay with him leaving for a few months. It's his career; I knew this was coming, it's not like I won't be able to know what he's up to. Being realistic, I feel as though I'll hear just as much of him while he's on tour as when he's home anyway. 

Though that isn't saying I won't miss him. Of course I'll miss him. He means everything to me, and then some. But I know that this is his career, and this is how things are going to be. No use complaining or moping around if it's not going to change anything. 

There's a small voice in the back of my head, telling me that he could find a girl better than me; more worthy of his love. But, the voice is easy for me to ignore now. Harry has my full trust; the only person ever before to have completely earned it the way he has.

"I was curious if you wanted to fly out to America sometime during the tour?" Harry asks curiously, looking unsure of whether or not I'd go for this idea. He seems enthusiastic yet hesitant to ask me this. We, as a couple, don't tend to go out into the public eye much, even if Harry announced our relationship mere weeks after the Chatty Man interview.

I lick my top lip thoughtfully, before putting even five second's thought into it, I answer confidently while smiling, "I'd absolutely love to."

"Really?" Harry seems surprised at my answer, though he's undoubtably enthused at my answer. 

I nod, my sureness growing, "I'd love to come to America."

Harry stands up from the couch in his living room, walking over to the dresser on which the telly is set.

"This is great, Piper. I didn't know if you'd want to come, but since you do, this is just amazing. I have all the details set out, I've talked to management and they said I'll be getting the weekend of July nineth off, and I already have the tickets bought and set up-"

"I thought you said you weren't positive if I would want to come?" I chortle, interrupting his slight rambling as he rummages through a small drawer, pulling out envelopes and paperwork for what I presume to be the details of me coming out.

Harry looks up at me from bending over the drawer, cheeks a tint of pink as his shy, dimpled smirk plays on his cheeks. "I wasn't; but that didn't stop me from being hopeful." And he continues in search of the rest of the paperwork, fishing out random multi-color notecards, obviously reminders that he never even remembered to look at.

I let out a breathy laugh as the corners of my lips tug up into an uncontrolable grin. Standing up slowly off of the sofa and making my way over to Harry's side, resting my chin on his shoulder, peeking over at what he's doing. "What in particular are you looking for, exactly?" I ask him.

"The details." He says as he grasps a white envelope that seems to have been what the curly boy has been in search of because he holds it up, a satisfied look on his face. His large fingers opening the envelope slowly, pulling out the airplane ticket for me along with the date 'Piper; July Nineth' sprawled across a blue post-it note which is stuck to the paperwork.

I smile at Harry, standing up on my tip-toes and brushing my lips against his cheek softly. "I look forward to it."

~*~

Before you guys kill me for posting such a short chapter, lemme just say that the next chapter is literally already been posted by the time you read this.

I just really didn't want to do another time-gap in a chapter because it kinda ruins the flow of things, in my opinion.

Thanks!