100,000!!!!! (face reveal eep!)

Hi guys! So here we are at 100,000 views! OMFG! It's so amazing, I can't even express it. You know, except that I'm an author and expressing myself through writing is kinda my jam, so yeah, I'm 'bout to wax lyrical, y'all. Hehehe

So first and foremost, thank you. Thank you for every read (and re-read). Thank you for every vote and every comment. Thank you for putting this fic on your reading lists and just generally getting the word out. I know I couldn't have done it without you guys! So thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

This story is my first completed work and the first I put on this app that had an actual plot line and I'm so happy that it all came together and that so many people have enjoyed it. This was truly a labour of love. I wanted to write a hybrid AU with a twist. While I love the whole omegaverse trope and all the smexy heats and ruts that go with it, I wanted something different. I wanted a love story first and foremost. And I honestly loved how it turned out. My sweet boys, who maybe got in their own way a little too often, but who managed to muddle their way through to each other. And I'm so happy I could share this story with all of you. 

Now I promised a face reveal so I will do that (don't get too excited tho, lol) and I promised a bonus chapter and I absolutely intend to deliver. So if you scroll down, that's me! 

Not what you were expecting, huh? Be nice, I'm v/insecure about my appearance

And since this was such a soft fic, here is a soft pic. Hair hearts! 

As for the bonus chapter? I have a scene I was going to add to this but it didn't quite fit in to the plot

As for the bonus chapter? I have a scene I was going to add to this but it didn't quite fit in to the plot. It's a bit (alot) smutty and fun. That'll be up in a few days. So be patient. 

Anyways, thanks again, kittens! 

Remember I purple you!