Thirty Three

Taehyung glanced down at the sleeping boy illuminated by the light of his laptop. Their little adventure that afternoon had triggered a bout of low key anxiety in him. Not about the intimacy. The nurturing role he played in Jeongguk’s day to day life lent him a confidence in that regard he’d never felt before. He knew where he led, the hybrid happily followed. It was more of a physical thing.

The truth was, he’d only ever had sex with one other person, and just the once at that. The whole ordeal had been rushed, his partner had been drunk and it had resulted in more pain than pleasure for Taehyung. That, in combination with the psychological trauma that followed had left him almost sexless in the years to follow. It was only recently, in his time with Jeongguk, that his sensuality had truly awakened.

He wanted to enjoy his first time with Jeongguk, but he wasn’t sure he knew his own body well enough anymore to do so. If this afternoon was any indication, he suspected that the sleeping hybrid next to him didn’t have the experience to accomplish that feat either.

So he had waited until Jeongguk had fallen asleep before stealthily researching how he might achieve the level of pleasure he sought more easily. The answer, it seemed, was practice. There were referrals and recommendations for various toys that could help in that regard, but mostly it was just a matter of self-exploration.

Biting his lip, he clicked the link for the various toys. He put several in his basket and went to the checkout, but when he saw the delivery estimate he frowned. Not to be too eager, but he didn’t want to wait up to two weeks for delivery. He supposed he could, maybe, go into an actual sex shop. He had to get a suit tomorrow for Sunday dinner anyway. Gnawing at the lip caught between his teeth, he hesitated, then shut the incognito page down without purchasing. Yawning, he then shut down the laptop and placed it in it’s case on charge and rolled over, curling around Jeongguk’s sleeping form.

The next day, just before lunch, Taehyung stood before a very uncomfortable Jeongguk as he held up first one jacket then another against the hybrid’s chest. One was oxford blue chalk stripe. It was slim cut, modern and suited the natural pallor of Jeongguk’s skin. The other was a black pinstripe, a classic staple to any wardrobe.

“Hyung...” The boy whined. “Why do I need a suit?”

“I told you, we’re having dinner with my family tomorrow.” He said patiently.

“So?” He swallowed at Taehyung’s sharp look and hurried on placating tones. “I’m not being rude. But aren’t you supposed to be yourself with family?”

Taehyung’s expression softened a little and he sighed. “In a perfect world, yes. But my family is a rather ...conservative.” He explained. “Well, my mother at least. My brother and sister are less formal. Anyway, I haven’t seen them since Papa’s funeral and that was...” He paused, wincing at the memory. “Less than ideal.”

He held the suit up again and nodded. It’s cut was sleek and stylish, it would do wonders for Guk’s figure. He pressed the hanger to the boy, who eyed it dubiously, but clutched the hanger tightly none the less.

“Trust me, bun. You want the suit. It’s like armour in social situations like this.” He spoke from experience. How many times had he dressed to be invincible, untouchable? “Now let’s get you a shirt and see about getting the slacks altered for your tail.”

Jeongguk nodded uneasily and Tae gave him a quick, bolstering kiss on the corner of his mouth. “Relax, Guk, everything will be fine.”

He grabbed a soft, white, cotton shirt, wanting the hybrid to be as comfortable as possible. In the same spirit, he decided to forgo a tie.