Chapter 20

Mature chapter!!!!!!Hey guys so um this little song that they sing is slightly sexual. Me and a friend made a parody to Let it Go..during class we die of boredom and creativity hits us! So don't judge i find it funny and i think y'all will to so gotta share it.

Italic words in quote marks is singing.initials of characters name before quotes is who is singing

Oh yeah karaoke night baby! Its ladies night tonight! Alucard and the twins are gone and its time for us girls to have some fun! I pull on my daisy duke shorts and black tube top. I slid into my cowgirl boots and set to work on curling my hair. I look over at Seres who is wearing a tight black dress that shows her large tits. Okami wasn't much better wearing a red mini skirt and a white corset, and it was showing her boobs too. God damn it Seres and Okami make mine look like flapjacks. Hmm flapjacks...Pancakes....hehehehehe pancakes.

"Are you sure about this i mean master might-"

"Seres stop worrying we are just having some fun."

"But what if he comes back before we leave." Okami questions.

"Relax. the twins never has ice cream and have too much energy. Those added together equal an occupied Alucard." I giggle. I fluff my curls with my fingers and put on my red lipstick. I don't wear much makeup but i like this lipstick.

"Come on lets go ladies if your ready. and Okami hide your tail."

.

.

.

D"Cum seeps out of the dick tonight not a condom to be seen."

S"A kingdom of p*rn stars, and it looks like I'm the queen."

O"The moans are howling from these orgas!ms inside."

D"Couldn't keep it in and I know he tried."

S"Got to put it in, got to let them see. Be the p*rnstar we always knew you would be."

O"P*rnstars and films and condoms too. Cumming."

DSO"F*ck it all f*ck it all. Cant suck d!ck anymore. Fuck it all fuck it all, cant spread my legs no more. I don't care if I get AIDs or nahhhh. Let the sperm swim on, the p*rn never bothered me anyway."

DSO"Its funny how some guys can seem so small. But the d!cks that once controlled me cant satisfy my anymore. Its time to do what p*rn stars do to test your limits and cum too.No pants or thongs no condoms to. Im free!!

Fuck it all, fuck it all cant-" the bar doors fly open and who enters? Yep you guessed it. Alucard Well he just sucked the fun out of this party. I look over at Seres and Okami. Okami had a few to drink and was swaying on her feet, Seres was looking nervously at Alucard.

Outside, NOW. He said in our mines I gulped Seres picked up Okami and tossed her over her shoulder. She hurriedly walked out the bar. I on the other hand take my time and walked slowly, as i past Alucard I stick my tongue out at him. What can I say, I am immature, and slightly intoxicated. Yes we can still get druck just not as fast or last as long.

Once we were all outside he let us have it.

"What the hell is going on? I leave for not even an hour and I find you gone and in a bar intoxicated and singing?"

"Relax we were having funnnnn. Not like you like to have fun all the time. And Im not that drunk...OH HEY GUYS I GOT A NEW SONG!!! Ready readyyyy.... DO YOU WANNA MAKE A BABY, COME ON LETS GO AND FUCKKKKK. I NEVER SEE YOU ANY MORE COME THROUGH MY DOOR, JUST PUT IT INNNN. WE USE TO BE FUCK BUDDIES AND NOW WE'RE NOT. I WISH YOU WOULD TELL ME WHYYYY!!!!-"

Alucard placed his hand over my mouth well that's rude.

"Will you be quiet.Your causing a scene." Causing a scene well...I pull his hand away

"Okay okay ill be good." I pt my arms around his neck and bring my lips to his ear.

"Hey Ally.....Do you wanna make a baby?"  I nip his earhis body went still. Hehe I'm evl.

"Come on we are leaving. Seres Okami is your responsibility."

"Okay-Wait what!"

"You heard me." he picks me up and carries me back to the manor ruins where we proceed to boom boom again. Screw it if Im drunk, i still like to boom boom.

Happy Halloween guys lol thought this was funny sorry if someone found it offensive but i did warn mature content. Comment vote etc. BTW follow me on twitter @kyla415