Chapters 2

Holy crap! I'm freaking about to give birth to not one but two babies! The contractions were coming quickly and I knew these babies weren't going to wait long.Alucard picked me up and took us to the bedroom. He sat me gently on the bed and placed a kiss on my forehead

"I'll be right back love" I put a deathgrip on his sleeve as he moved away.

"Where the hell do you think you are going!"

"To get the doctor. I'll be right back I promise." as another pain washed over me I reluctantly let go.

"Yeah, a doctor sounds nice!" I laughed while holding my lower part of my stomach. A few minutes later and Alucard appeared with the trusted doctor.

" Please for the love of god tell me you have some form of drug I can us!"

" You know that isn't possible miss." I groaned and tossed my head back. I looked at Alucard

"I blame you So get over here and make it up to me." I smiled

"What should I do?"

" Just go hold her hand." the doctor said. Alucard walks to my side and grabs my hand. The doctor began to do some checking and such before looking at us.

"Are you ready?" the doctor asked.

(Okay I dont know much about child birth so...time passes)

After hours of the worst pain I have ever felt in my life, I laid there in bed holding my two new borns. My beautiful babies. My darling son and daughter. They were both born with red eyes and pale skin proving they were vampires. Our daughter was born weighing 6lbs 13 oz, with blond hair like mine; and our son weights 7lbs 6 oz, and has black hair like his father. They were so adorable,  I swear I will never let anything happen to my precious babies.

"We still have to name them." I said to Alucard. he nodded his head.

" I was thinking  we could name our daughter Elizabeth..."

"Oh so now you like the names I picked out?" He rolled his eyes as he lightly traced their faces with his hand.

"You know....Alexander isn't a bad name but...isn't it a little weird if we named him that. I mean after all Anderson did try to kill us multiple times. .." I said.

" That's true but he was a honorable man. Even if he did do all those things in the end."

" So Elisabeth Integra and Alexander Joshua, or Aj for short.  I like it." we had already desided on the middle names. Integra after well Integra and Joshua after my father.

"I love them, and I love you Elizabeth,  and you Aj, and you Dale." As he said each of our names he placed a kiss to their foreheads and then kissed me softly on the lips.

" I love you too Alucard. And thank you for this amazing life you have given me."

A soft knock came from the door.

" Come in" I say and Integra appears. I look up from my babies and smile at her.

" See I told you you would meet them. Integra I'd like you to meet Alexander Joshua and Elizabeth Integra. " I grinned at her face that was shocked but then warmed up and smiled as she stood at the foot of the bed.

" Told you it would be one of each. " She smirked at me. I stuck my tongue out at her.

" Wanna hold them?" she nodded her head slightly before sitting in the chair next to the bed. Alucard picked up our children and placed them in Integra's awaiting arms. Even though she was old she was still strong enough to hold both of them at once. Awww! I have to get a picture of this I picked up my camera by my side and took pictures of the three of them. The first one was good, Integra looked soft and kind faced, the otheres she was scowling at me.

After a bit Alucard took Elizabeth away from her and handed her back to me while he held Alexander.

" I'm happy for you both. But there has been something I've been meaning to tell you. When you started to show you were pregnant,  we kept you inside the Manor because we didn't want anyone to find out. But those few weeks ago when the Vatican Special Division agents came in unannounced,  they saw you. And who knows what they are thinking of planing to do or who they told, but you need to be cautious."

" We will, Thank you." I got up and gave her a hug.

" Should you really be getting up already? "

" I'm fine. We heal fast remember." she returned my hug.

" I'll go now, you need to get some rest." she then left the room. I yawned guess she is right bout the whole rest thing. I carefully slid into the bed with Elizabeth and Alucard did the same with Alexander. We sat them in between us before drifting off to sleep.

Comment, vote, share.! :) welcome to the wattpad world Lizzy and AJ! :')