Chapter 17

(Just a reminder Liz and Aj are about the size of a four year old now and have the intellegance of a 7 year old.)

Elizabeth's POV

I sit up in bed and rub my eyes and yawn. I love sleeping in the same bed as bubba and mama.

"Hey bubba....?" no reply. I open my eyes, where is AJ? I see aunt Seres in her chair asleep. I open my mouth, filling my lungs with air,

"Police girl!!!!" I yell. She jumps sky high, if I wasn't worried I would have laughed. She looked around and glared at me.

"Where is my bubba?!"

"Alexander? Alexander!" Seres starts looking everywhere, under the bed in the closet

"Stupid policegirl he is not here." i stick my tongue out at her. She starts freaking out

"Oh....master is going to kill me for sure this time..."

"Yep. Come on we gotta find him before he gets in trouble without me." I run to the door and as i opened if and began to walk out i ran smack into something or someone. Some person a guy, in his teen years, stood there blocking my way and holding my bubba.

"Who are you?" The guy walks in like he owns the place and lays bubba on the bed next to mama. He walks to the otherside of the bed to mama and looks at her. I run forwardand stood infront of him.

"I said Mister. Who. The. Hell. Are. You? Do I need to spell it out?" he looks at me as I glare at him and he laughs. He laughs!

"You are definatly Dale's daughter!" he chuckles.

"You know my mama?" he nods and takes another step towards us so i climb onto the bed.

"What are you going to do?" Seres butts in and gets in his way.

"I'm here to help her."

"Who are you." I ask again more impatient now.

"My name is Walter C. Dornez."

"And my name is Okami." a girl appears randomly smiling at us and sits on a now shocked faced Seres and grabbed Policegirl's boobs.

"Hey cut it out!" Seres pushes Okami off her and stands up. Okami stood up as well and jumped on policegirl's back.

"I like this girl." she says as a protesting Seres tries to get her off. I ignore them and turned to Walter.

"Can you really wake mommy?"

"Hopefully."

"How?"

"With the help of this" he pulls out a needle with some kind of pink stuff in it. he puts it in mama's arm and the stuff slowly goes into her. Walter pulls the needle out and steps back. I grab mama's hand and watch as she slowly opens her eyes.

Dale's POV

My eyes open slowly, I am greeted by the beautiful smile of my Elizabeth and Alexander.

"Mama!" Liz throws her arms around me followed by AJ, I slowly sit up and wrap my arms around them. I turn my head expecting to find Alucard there but tensed up when I saw...no he is suppost to be dead! Ipush the twins behind me and jump up grabbing Walter by the neck and slam him into the wall.

"What the hell are you doing here! and alive might I add!" I spat at him.

"Mrs. Dale please calm down."

"Calm down? Calm down!?" How the fuck am I supposed to calm down when a bastard like you is here and supposed to be dead!" I raise my fist ready to punch his brains out.

"NO mama!" Liz grabs my leg. "This guy woke you up, he helped you. You can't just kill him!" Aj joined in putting himself between my and Walter. I growl at him and let go of his throat.

"I'm not going to stop him if he trys to kill you." i send a cold glare at Walter.

"I hate to interupt but there is a battle going on outside and I don't want to miss it." I turn to see a silver hair big boobed girl hanging onto Policegirl's back.

"Battle?" I feel so left out...

"Yeah daddy is fighting that weird looking nobody!" AJ says with a grin.

I pick up my sword and strap it to my back. I grab Lizzy and AJ and pull them out of the room and outside. I follow Alucard's scent to the woods, everyone was following me. We arrive just in time to see Aluc- no wait holy mother of pineapples its Dracula in all his sexiness! I so want to- no Dale no! Anyway we arrived in time to see Dracula shove a silver pole up Incognito's ass and seen it penetrate through his body... like a shish kabob. Ow..That makes my butt hurt.

Dracula, aware of our presence turns around, before he could look or talk I run forward wrap myself onto him and shove my tongue down his throat. Oh god I missed him! I could feel his hands running over my body.

Your awake

Yes

How?

I pul away and look behind me, I know he can see them now. He sat me on my feet and you could feel the dark aura around him as he glared at Walter. Seres pulled the twins away and Okami, who looked scared shitless stuck close to her, her cat like ears flatten on her silver hair. I look at Walter who in a way looks slightly nervous, but he played it cool; pulling out a carton of cigarettes and lighting one. He took a puff before opening his mouth to speak.

"I'm not here to fight you, No Life King. I think we already established that I would lose. i just came to-"

"I don't care why you are here you god damn punk. You are a trator and a coward! You have no right to be here. Last time I let you escape when you were on the brink of death but now I wont be held responsible for my actions!" Dracula moves to draw his sword. Oh lord what should I  do? But before he could attack walter, Walter doubles over falling to his knees and begins to cough violently. I can see blood drip down his chin and falling to the ground.

"Walter!" Okami ran away from Seres and drops to the ground next to Walter, rapping her arms around him. Walter started chuckling.. (Key Music on side.)

"See you won't get the chance to kill me, cuz I'm already dying..." Okami put Walter's arm around her shoulder and stood him up. When he lifted his head...Oh my god. His face, he is aging younger agqain! Earlier he looked about 16 now he looks 12!

"You see...soon I will be turned into nothing...I just wanted to say goodbye and apologize for my actions. When I heard about what the Doc and Incognito were doing...I wanted to help. What better time also to try to make things better. Obviously it's too late to be forgiven." I look over to Dracula as he sheathed his sword and walk forward to Walter. I know what he is going to do, so I go over to the twins and cover their eyes. I don't want them to see this, not yet.

"You were once a allie to me, an old friend, I can never forget that. You also betrayed us and fooled even me, that i can't forget either. Regardless you will die, but I will be merciful and let you choose how." Walter gives a weak smile and stands up himself pushing Okami to the side. Walter looks into Alucard's eyes and reaches out a shaking hand.

"Please...my old friend...end my suffering." I could feel tears in my eyes Alucard grabs Walter's hand and as if embracing him, Alucard plunges his hand into Walter's chest, ending the story of Walter C. Dornez, the Angel of Death.

so what ya think did you see that coming? Vote and comment! BTW not edited

And a shout out to WolfWind! MY Pal Shawny! She be the character of Okami! Love you girl! (No homo)