Chapter 9

Alucard pulled out his Jackel and fired at the figure. You could see the bullet holes in the man but they soon closed up. Shit, the only one who can withstand those bullets is Alucard, so this creature must be strong. A dark laughter filled the room as the figure stepped forward revieling his face. A bald- grey skinned creature with one green eye and a large red eye. He or it, had piercings all over his body and wore a long tan trench coat, just a coat....also there was a tattoo on his forehead that looked ,mind my language, but it looked like a pussy. He boar a crazed smile that showed off the pointed canine teeth, he's a vampire. And his aura reaks of power, he is strong.

'Well well, what do we have here?" Alucard steps forward blocking the creep's view of us.

"Could you actually be a challange? Or just another cheap imitation of a pathetic being?" Alucard says while drawing his other pistol. The other vampire remains silent. I couldn't see his face but i bet Alucard is smiling.

"What are you doing here Are you so starved?I don't know where you come from, but it seems we have a lot in common.You've also put your self-respect away and bowed to the humans.You are truly pathetic."

"....Alucard." creep says.

"What is your name?"

"Incognito."I know he looks like a perverted creep but he also sounds like one.

" A Nobody so you're a nobody. Wow." I said

Dale be quiet.

But-

No buts.

"Well, I don't mind that. My name is an anagram, too. We're two originals, Let's take our time having fun." Alucard raises his guns.

"What's wrong Incognito? Don't you have any human weapons" just as he said that Incognito slid a very large gun out through the sleeve of his coat. "An Armscore 40mm MGL. What kind of ammunition? Huh? Is this the curse of the dark continent. Let's begin!"

Dale take yourself and the twins out of here and go back to hellsing, while I have some fun.

Jerk you always have all the fun. Be careful okay? No one is going to be killing you but me got it?

Hahaha Oh by the way we have a new family member I dropped her off at the mansion before I came here.

Great...just wonderful. I pick up the twins and teleport myself back to hellsing.

We arrived within minutes to the Hellsing orginization.

"Mama where's daddy?" Aj asked.

"Don't worry daddy is just taking care or a pest problem. He won't be long." I sat them down on their feet and grabbed their hands before walking down to the basement.Now lets see about that new family member.Save

I went into one of the few livable rooms in the basement and sure enough laying in the bed, an unconsious girl. Obviously she was in transition, she is becoming a draculina. Probably shouldn't do it  but a take a peek in her head. Her name is Seres Victoria, she is an orphan like me, a police girl, Alucard saved her.

"Mama who is she?" Elisabeth said while peeking out from behind me. Well in a way I guess in a way she is like my sister.

"That is your Aunt Seres." Hmm...this my work in my favor....Free Babysitter!!!! Fuck yeah I can go on some missions again!! I grin, I can have some fun with this.

"Why is she sleeping Mama, its night time so she should be awake!"

"Be patiant she will wake up soon. Now why don't you two go play in your room." I push them out the door and made sure they went there and no where else. I threw myself down into the chair next to the police girl and waited. Waiting....waiting....boredom...gonna kill myself. I know! I snuck into Alucard's mind and watched as he and that cueball battled. The two of them seemed like a pretty even match for each other. It actually made me a little nervous.

I was jerked out of his head from a loud scream. I blinked repeatedly before i realized i was staring real close in Seres's face and she woke up and seen me glaring at her with red eyes...ha i scared the living daylight out of her.

"Oh um. sorry bout that! Hi I'm Dale,Alucard's mate and the most awesome person you will ever meet. nice to meet you PoliceGirl."

"Uh hi...and i have a name it's-"

"Seres Victoria I know, but Policegirl suits you better. And welcome into the life of the Draculina. Unfortunately your master is out having fun so he can't welcome you.So i guess ill be showing you the ropes of the undead." She jumped out of bed and ran to a mirror and saw the fangs and red eyes. She let out another ear splitting scream. I covered me ears.

"Quiet Policegirl you're too damn loud! You're still English show some manners." the twins ran into the room.

"Aunty Seres your awake!!!" they giggled and attacked her legs and knocked her over. She looked at me for help.

"Oh Seres this is Alexander or AJ. And that's Elisabeth, or Liz. They are mine and Alucard's children."

"...Master has kids who would have thought. I don't imagine him as a kid lover when i met him."

"Haha i know right. When I first met him I thought he was a child molester, but actually he is really good with them, I even got him to change their diapers!" We sat there laughing for a bit. God it's been so long since i have laughed.

"Daddy!!!! Daddy back!!" Aj jumped up off Seres and ran behind me. i turn around and sure enough he was right behind me. Oh shit did he hear us talking? Play it cool.

"How did it go?"

"We postponed the fight for now. But we need to stay on our toes. Be prepared for a fight." he turned to the policegirl. "Policegirl, how does it feel to be a member of the undead?" her shoulders slumped and she looked irritated.

"Not you too. I have a name it's Serres Victoria."

"Until you prove yourself you will remain being called policegirl."

"Awww your mean." she sulked. I pick up Liz who was holding her arms up to me and yawning.

"Well while you two bicker and settle things im going to go put these two down for a nap."

"No mommy no nap!" Aj ran behind Alucard thinking he would save him.

"Oh yes nap." I grab his hand and pull him along.

Can Daddy nap with mommy? Alucard teased in my head.

No.Now you have work to do, teach Police girl whatever.

But-

No.

Hehe. Seres has appeared but so has Incognito whats gonna happen????? :P.... So i had a job interview today they said i got the job so my writing time will sadly be reduced now between work.school,activities,etc. Sorry love yall!!!