Chapter 12

Where where am i? I couldn't see anything or feel anything. Am I dead? What happened? Why cant I remember anything...and who am I?

My senses started to come back,where ever i was was dead silent. I could feel something covering my eyes and some sort of restraints around my wrists, ankles, and neck. I pulled and wiggled trying to get loose but nothing.

"Are you sure she doesn't remember anything?" I heard someones voice.

"Yes the plan worked perfectly. Her Memories and powers will be hidden as long as the treatment is in her bloodstream." another voice said. Plan? What's going on? What powers? Who are those people? I heard what sounded like a metal door opening. I stopped wiggling.

"Look I don't know who the hell you are or what you have done. But if you don't let me go right now I will slaughter you!" I yelled.

"I don't suppose you could have fixed her attitude as well?" someone sighed. I could hear them move closer. I felt something tug on my head and felt the blindfold fall away. I snapped my eyes open and was met the sight of a stone wall room with no windows. I looked down and found myself bound to the wall by metal bands. My eyes looked around until i found the source of the voices. One normal looking man, a doctor I think? and the other a hideous creature like man with a big head, grey skin, red and green eyes.

"What freak lab did you crawl out of?" I spat at him

"Now now that's no way to thank the person who saved you." The Doctor said.

"Save me? Save me from what?"

"Not what whom. We saved you from a mad man who wished to enslave you. He killed your family and took you as a trophy. Abused you for years, surely you remember this?" creepy dude said. At that moment I caught brief images in my head. A village, a fire. a house, and a room with two bodies. Mother and Father... A basement full of tourcher devices.... and a man dressed in red.

"Why would you save me?"

"It was the right thing to do. And we want revenge on that man, he took things from us. We take from him."

"Why don't I remember anything?"

"You hit your head pretty hard and with the amount of stress you had it suppressed the memories." the doctor said.

"Okay say i believe you..What do you want with me? Why not let me go if its as you say 'the right thing to do' and why put restraints on me?"

"Oh right! Sorry about that we just didnt want you to hurt yourself when you woke up and possible freak out." the doctor undid the restraints. "As for what we want, well we have a proposition."

"...."

"Help us destroy the one known as Alucard."

"Alucard who is that?"

"A monster. A Vampire."

"A vampire? oh yeah sureeeeee."

"It's true vampires exist. and you yourself are also one. The vampire Alucard turned you himself before we got to you. The proof is evident. Look in that mirror over there." I began to walk towards where he was pointing sure enough there was a mirror. As I approached I began to reconise my own reflection. My pale blonde hair, pale white skin, and gree- wait my eyes they are not green anymore they are red! I open my mouth and sure enough there were fangs. Turning my head there two puncture marks on the side of my neck.

"What makes you think I can kill him?"

"You have abilities beyond his knowledge. Your gifts can end him. And with my help you can learn to control them." creep dude said.

"Whats your name?"

"Incognito."

"....Alright then...Incognito....I will help you destroy this Alucard."