Chapter 10

Stupid unnatural freaks. I stabbed my blade through the chest of one of the artificial vampires. Someone has been making vampires using some sort of microchip.We don't know who yet but we have theories. But right now im busy kicking ass again to tell you. We learned of a medical facility that had been over run by these chipped freaks and ghouls. So me and Alucard came to investigate and to have a nice little chat. And Seres? she is stuck babysitting.the twins, who are already attached to her.

"Die you walking roadkill." i say to a ghoul as i decapitate him.

"I think you are enjoying the too much." Alucard chuckled while killing a vampire.

"Hey it isn't that often I get out anymore. Besides I can't let you have all the fun." I watch as the bodies turn to ash. I start to walk down the hall but Alucard pulls me to him and crushes his lips to mine.

"You in the middle of fighting... it really turns me on." he whispered in my ear. I roll my eyes,

"Stop with the sweet talk babe you still ain't getting none." I tease and pull away, swaying my hips a little more are i walk in front of him. I still havn't caved in yet but it's getting harder, especially now when his aura is leaking power and his glasses and hat have been removed. Oh and he tried to pull the whole shirtless card on me...that almost made me cave. But I pulled away before the make out sesion could go too far. Hey the man still gotta learn.

A ghoul jumped down from the rafters i brought up my sword and sliced him in half. Man these things ain't even a challange anymore. 20 minutes later the whole building was whiped clean of freaks.

I step outside into the night and embrace the fresh air. Hellsings clean up crew way arriving. I looked up at the sky to see a full moon. Hm this night is perfect for a bite to drink. Near by humans glared at me  Alucard starts chuckling, whoops he heard me.

"I said that outloud didn't I. Haha....Um sorry guys." I waved shyly and side out of there eyesight and into a portal. I arrive and alucard is sitting in his throne.

"No far how is it you beat me back every time!" I put my hands on my hips and glare at him. He shrugs and stands up walking closer with a look in his eyes. Oh shit....he is freaking horny.No no no not gonna happen! Thankfully I was saved by a very high pitch scream from down the hall.

I burst out of the room and to where the voice came from. I kick in a door to reviel..... What the hell?

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! M-my face!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Seres is standing there with a horrified look on her face, oh wait thats just her face....The fuck! Her face has been sabbataged by artificial colorings of sorts. I follow her gaze to see the twinswith markers and paint. I cover my mouth and grip onto the door for support as i fall to the ground.

"Mama you okay?" the twins asked. I remove my hand and erupt with laughter. Oh thats great! Tears spill from my eyes and i smack the wall trying to catch my breath.

"Whats going on-" Alucard stops talking and stares at Policegirl. Before long he starts to chuckle too.

"It's not funny!" she yells at us.

"The hell it isn't." I laugh and quickly pull out my phone and take a picture of her. "This is so a keeper!"

I walk over to the twins.

"Alright you two makeup artists lets go get cleaned up." I pull them along into the bathroom.

"Mommy are we in trouble?" AJ asks.

"Well you two should but....Ill let this slide but just don't do it to me or daddy-well maybe daddy." I grin oh mommy has a marviolous idea.

.

.

.

"Oh Alucarddddddddd! " I pop into the office. He was sitting there in his chair asleep. I smile evily. I creep up behind him with my bag of surprises. I remov his hat to reveil his long mane of black hair. I pick it up and start to put multiple pig tail and clips and bows in his hair. I bit my lip to not laugh outloud. Oh how i love revenge. Next i grab the glitter and sprinkle it in his hair. Next facepaint! i started to paint flowers and hearts but as i was writing princess on his forehead his eyes snapped open. I stumbbled backjward snapped a quick picture and halled ass out of there!

"Dale!!!!" I heared his scream ass I ran and ran. Hiing spot need a hiding spot! I run to Seres room and run to the wardrobe. She gives me a look.

"What are you-"

"Shush!"I whisper yell and climb into the closet. Plan B In process. I grab the crazy sprey cans and prepared myself. Yeah I know this is childish and im like supposably 50 years old now but hey! gotta have some fun! I heard his heavy boots on the stone floor as he entered the room. I know he knows im in here.He came closer and closer and as the doors opened...

"Attack!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell out and sprey him with crazy string and the twins run in with water guns loaded with glitter and water. Hey that stuffs a bitch to get off. I run around Alucard to the twins and we hide behind Seres. Alucard stood there then slowly turns around to face us.

Oh. Shit.