Headcanons

Hey guys! You all have been so supportive of this series from the very beginning. I wanted to give you a few extra things in addition to the epilogue. Since I don't plan on writing a third book, here's a list of headcanons that are definitely true in this reality of the MCU. If you're interested in me writing a bonus chapter on any of them, or any ideas you may have, comment, and I'll try!

Headcanons and One-Shots...

-Eliza and Loki had another child, Erik Anthony. The godparents were Peter and Pepper.

-Tony Stark was easily remembered by everyone, but Eliza always made sure that people remembered Nat's sacrifice, too.

-After traveling around space for a while and becoming better mentally, Thor returned to New Asgard to rule with Valkyrie.

-Claire and Loki became an instant team when it came to pranking Eliza.

-The entire team was completely protective of the kids.

-Bruce loved the way Loki treated Eliza and eventually apologized for ever being rude to him.

-Eliza and Loki occasionally went on missions for the Avengers.

-Loki always made sure neither of his children felt forgotten or in the shadow of the other.

-Eliza became one of the new public faces of the Avengers.

-As Morgan got older, she loved hearing stories about her father from Eliza.

-Loki grew to like Eliza's romcoms, even though he never admitted it.

-Eliza and Bruce continued their competition for PhDs. Eventually, the two of them put their heads together and won a Nobel in science.

-While fixing up the Iron Sol one day in Tony's lab, Eliza found designs for a little suit called "Rudolph." She cried for hours.

-Morgan and Claire became best friends.

-Peter absolutely loved watching Claire and Erik.

-When Eliza asked Peter to be Erik's godfather, he actually passed out.

-When Eliza found out she was pregnant for the second time, she was halfway through dialing Nat's number before she remembered.

-Claire's favorite babysitters were Peter, Stephen, and Wanda.

-Loki loved to spontaneously dance with Eliza anywhere. In the kitchen, in the library, in an aisle at the grocery store.

-As they got older, Claire became advanced in magic, learning from both Loki and Stephen. Erik was born an Empath like his mother.

-Once a month, all of the Avengers had dinner at the compound.

-Bruce didn't date anyone after Endgame. One day, he showed Eliza the ring he was planning to give Nat.

-Eliza never went to space again. Even when presented with the opportunity, she refused.

-Loki eventually was able to get Thanos' voice completely out of his head after many years.

-Steve acted as a total grandpa to the kids.

-Peter visited them often, even bringing Ned a few times.

-Eliza was the first person Peter told
about his crush on MJ.

-Each year to commemorate Natasha's and Tony's deaths, the Avengers got together and swapped stories. After years of begging, Clint shared the story of Budapest.

-When Eliza heard about the Mysterio incident, it literally took Loki trapping her in the bedroom with magic to keep her from going to instantly kill him.

-Eliza did accomplish her new goal: get an ice cream named after her. It was called Sol Strawberry Sorbet.