Somewhat Normal

【Damian's POV】

I woke up, it's Tuesday 3 days till the full moon and I'm not anywhere near prepared I don't know how Luke will teach me so many things in a short amount of time but oh well I'll see while on the other hand I need to think how I'm gonna stop Tyler I don't see why I have to kill to see my full potential but like if he's really killing what he considers bad people is that ok? The more closer the full moon the more my mind filled with thoughts.

No it's not okay, they deserve jail time or something like that. Killing them is just giving them a get out of jail free card from everything they've done wrong. I don't want to kill anyone only him he turned me and basically ruined my life well sorta I wouldn't have met Luke if it wasn't for him and gained the abilities but I guess I mean in the general life way of things.

I'll figure this out. I got up out of bed to see Luke still asleep, well I guess I'll raid the kitchen to see what I can make for me and Luke. I walked out his room and headed into kitchen and opened the fridge to see what I can make. "hm pancakes and eggs it is" I tell myself and take the stuff out to make the food.

____
I was finishing up the food and just started to singing to break the silence of his house and sizzling noises. "Sleep on me, feel the rhythm in my chest, just breathe I will stay so the lantern in your heart won't fade the secrets you tell me I'll take to my grave there's bones in my closet, but you hang stuff anyway and if you have nightmares, we'll dance on the bed I know that you love me, love me even when I lose my head guillotine, guillotine even when I lose my head guillotine, guillotine even when I lose my he-".

"Mmm something smells good" I stopped singing and turned to see Luke standing at the stair way smiling at me I almost dropped the pan I was using to make the pancakes. "oh morning uh, I decided to cook for us" I chuckled a bit. "You sing really good Damian and I love Jon Bellion" he said coming to me and kissing me on the forehead.

"Oh my god me too, but yea I got bored since you were still asleep and got hungry" I smiled "So you just raid my fridge?" He said with a serious look,, shit. He laughed a bit "I'm kidding it's okay" I sighed in relief.

"But seriously are you just not gonna go to school today?" Luke asked me "Uh no cause you gotta train me the full moon is close and I know almost nothing" I told him I know nothing that will truly help me I think? "Well I guess your right so let's eat and then we can get started" he said grabbing plates from one of the cabinets above me.

_______
I swear he can eat he already so many I made quite a bit I only ate like 2 and he ate more then half. "How can you eat so much?" I asked, he looks up shocked mouth stuffed. "What its not that much" he said muffled.

We chatted for a bit longer before going out to train. I can say the morning actually was going well for once it was calm lately it hasn't been even before the bite.

We walked outside and it felt nice and cool like the good morning cool. "So we're gonna try to control your anger first, now I'm not saying to get rid of the anger but to able to hold it and use it as a weapon sorta" he said to me makes sense I guess you could say, "well I'm ready whenev-" didn't even get to finish my sentence Luke grabbed me and threw me to the ground.

"Come on that's unfair" he grabbed my leg and threw me across the back yard "Get up Damian but whatever you do don't lose your head" he said running at me then jumping with a high knee, my first intention was to move out the way so he missed and rolled on the floor.

I was gonna pick him up but he turned and tripped me and got himself back up. "Come on your making it easy for me love" ok now he's just bragging. I ran to tackle him and he rammed his elbow into my back and threw me off. "Come on try harder Damian by this time whoever is facing you would've killed you no one is gonna be fair out there." ok now he's pissing me off, I jumped up and tried to kick him in the side he grabbed my leg and threw me again.

"Your being unfair Luke! You know that!" I ran up to him and slid under him and tripped him to the floor and then picked him up and threw him like he threw me. "Ok ok that was better" he said walking towards me throwing a punch "Your doing great keeping it under control" he told as I block the hit and throw one back, "Yea it was hard kinda getting constantly thrown and dazed but I just thought of this morning and how normal it felt and it kept me calm" I told him, it was the only way I thought would help. We throw a few more punches at each other I only landed like two or so solid hits.

"It's good you have a anchor Damian that's a start" he told me while still throwing his mixed hits at me from punches to kicks. "I didn't have one I used a saying my father told me." "Alpha, beta, omega its just saying we are all one" he said "You could use that to if your anchor of our morning doesn't work" he mentioned I thought it was smart just don't understand how it calms you down. We slow down and take a breather.

"Well it will so what's next I'm ready" I asked Luke I think I can handle anything he throws at me. "Well I had something like this in mind" he comes up to me and kisses me. This feeling will always feel amazing no matter what. He pulls back and smiles I smile back at him and kiss him again. I grabbed him and sorta slammed him sorta rolled him on the floor and got on top of him kissing him again. "Wow! Rude!" He said we both laughed at bit and kissed some more.

"You know we can take this up stairs right" Luke tells me I blush a bit "Yea that sounds fun", he lifts me up and we walk inside. He walks to the couch and lays me down and starts to kiss my neck and comes up and takes off his shirt, "God I love your body" I said running my hand down his chest.

【Tyler's POV】

I was gonna snatch him from his house but I say and watched the two practice, my brother throwing him around like a piece of meat. "How pathetic I hope the power in him shows more. I need him to be better I want that power I can feel it every time I'm near him I need that power to proceed with my plan to start a new world order if only he knew what kind of power he possesses" I see the two start get all lovey and go inside I run off and get back to my pack "Soon my plan will start and everything will be the way I wanted finally." I said.

"Did you find out anything else Tyler?" Jack asked me, "Not really he's needs proper training instead of my brother, my brother is being soft with him and my brother hadn't accepted anyone before like that I wonder what his game is or if he notices his power as well?" I told him grabbing clothes and sitting down. I questioned it, if he did know about the power maybe he's using him against me. I keep tabs on him since I moved here he never kept any guy around longer then a day. He must know or other wise he would've left Damian alone.

"Don't stress, the potential will show and we will do what we must Tyler" Jack stated, I sat and thought at just what I could do with his power. "What exactly is it?" Kobe asked. "I don't know for sure but whatever it is, is strong" I tried getting info from the other creatures and people around here I didn't get anything other then, maybe his wolf spirit is just strong or maybe since I bit him he has alot of power rushing through him.

It wasn't satisfactory and it felt more then any normal wolf energy but I'll know sooner or later what it is and it will be mine. "What do you plan to do with it?" Naomi asked, I placed my hand on her cheek. "Do what I said before change the supernatural world so that we can live how we want, that everyone will know that our pack rules all and that I'm the most feared alpha ever to live." The rest of the pack sat in silence they did believe in my vision to some it seems out of the box but anything is possible with power.