The Alpha

【Damian's POV】

I woke up feeling relaxed, I grabbed my phone to check the time 1:07pm gosh already and check if I had any notifications I had none. I looked around and realized I wasn't home then remembered what happened. "That's right" I look to see Luke wasn't here next to me. I questioned where he was. I didn't hear anything near me it sounded empty.

______
I still can't believe we did that I mean I like him but I barely know him but it's okay right, it's a repeating thought. I went to go get some water and noticed Luke wasn't home at all. "I was right about it being empty, where is he?" I looked in the living room that his shoes were gone "Was it bad or something or did I do something?" I started to think and then my phone rang it was Alison

"Hey oh my god you answered are you okay" she said "Yea I'm fine" "why did you just leave like that on Friday that's not cool you scared us are you coming to school tomorrow" "Uh yeah I guess" "Ok well it's good to know your okay" "Yea well I gotta go" "Oh ok see you tomorrow".

I hung up, am I going to school tomorrow I have a game championship game at that but what if I lose it and kill someone that would be bad. I went to get my clothes back on. "Maybe I should leave him a note that I'm leaving or something" I found a pen n paper and just wrote I'm leaving home not that I don't like it here but you get what I'm saying thanks for last night I guess you can find me right? Oh here's my number ***-***-**** so it be easier to talk.

I think that's good enough right damn I'm always so bad at this. I was about to leave but I stopped, "He won't mind" I took a apple that was in a bowl and chuckled a bit. I left his house and remembered the way we came and just walked that way. "Hopefully this is the right way."

_______
"I see why he likes it out here is quiet and no one to bother him" well so I thought then a guy in a black just pops out of nowhere and stands there looking at me.

"Well hello there Damian, I'm Tyler I'm your alpha." he said dude was just as tall as Luke if not a bit taller and looked like a not gonna lie a hot embodiment of evil. Four more people came out from behind the trees. "This is the rest of the wolves in our pack, the betas like you Kobe" he pointed to a very serious built guy who look meancing. "Jack" he tapped the guy's shoulder next to him, somewhat scrawny a bit but look like he didn't care for anything at all. "Naomi" he looked over to the girl on the left she looked like she was still stuck in like 2012 emo years "and Alyssa" who was the opposite side i could tell if she was scared or what she looked like she wanted to cut me in all different ways also. He introduced them like I cared. Just blunt and straight forward too.

"How do you know my name?" I asked "I know a lot about you Damian, I see a lot and hear a lot of what goes on in these woods." He said everybody is just looking at me with a mad dog face like did I do something wrong. Their expression their judgement is annoying like I'm the one who cause them trouble. "Why did you turn me? I didn't ask for this!" I yelled to him maybe I'll actually get a answer finally "Because I see potential in you just like I see it with the rest of my betas" he said proudly "Why did you, you expect me to think you turned me without reason?" It can't just be that.

"Oh you'll know sooner then you think Damian, we'll be seeing you soon, this was just a introduction" the betas ran off the Alyssa girl looked at me strangly but took off he was about to as well but stopped.

"You know the full moon is coming up I will make you spread blood like the others it's our code or I will force you into my pack" he said "what the fuck!?I'm not killing anyone, no one other then you." I said to Tyler as serious as I can be, he smirked. "We'll see, you will come in willing or I'll force you maybe I'll kill one of your close loved ones....oh that's right you only have friends maybe one of them" he said getting me pissed off walking into the shadows "If neither I'll kill you if you are thinking you can kill me" his bright red eyes glow so mincing, "You are wrong." He said then just runs into the trees disappearing like he was never here.

"That guy is crazy" I don't know what to expect, what am I supposed to do I don't even know how to control my abilities I don't know. I have about a week till the next full moon. I need Luke to teach me everything quickly...maybe something else to but no that's not the point. Fuck which way is home again?

______
Getting home is much harder then leaving it gosh but at least I'm here. "Is my light on??" I sneak up into the house and smell. "Hm seems calm but" then I see Dylan come around the corner "Holy shit there you are" he comes up and hugs me so that's his "scent" I guess.

"Hey Dylan" I say to greet him "Dude you scared me almost to death" he said "Almost damn so not enough need more" I laughed "WOW really, but hey what happened" I froze I don't know what to say. Would he freak if I told him I'm a supernatural creature and met a pack who wants me to kill someone in the next week and a lovely dude who is gonna teach me the supernatural arts in just what a day N a half? Two days?....nah.

"Well ummmm" I think I can tell him right he's my best friend what if it puts him in danger though does Tyler know about him I don't know but I got to tell him.

I'll make sure he's safe well I hope I can "Well what dude" he said "I'm a werewolf" I said it was just silence he gave me his plainest face ever. He laughs at me, figures.

"I'm serious tell me" "I'm serious" I show him my eyes and then SMACK I get hit with a pillow from the couch "Holy hell thats crazy so we were camping around werewolves, some intense shit." he said I can smell the shock?? I guess whatever you call it off him it's crazy.

"So so so can you like turn into a wolf" "I don't know yet" I told him "Grow ears, a tail, claws" I stopped him there " I don't know how to fully work this stuff yet I met a guy whose can help me"

"Oh the guy who turned you or however that works?" He said "No someone else, he's not with that pack I guess" I told him "OH so your in a pack and he's like a lone wolf" "Yea you can say that" "So you what been a werewolf for what two days and already in a pack and stuff"

"Well i don't know if I'm in the pack fully yet" "I hope I don't get in it, but the guy Luke that's his name I trust him more than the pack right now."

"Oh so you just trusting people now like nothing" Dylan said sarcastically chuckling a bit. "I really do trust him like a trust you" I told him "Dude you known me since we were kids you know him for a day or two, just because y'all wolves don't mean anything" he said crossing his arms.

"Ok fine a different a trust then ours" I said "So what kind of trust" me and Dylan stared at each other then it hit him properly like a bull into a person.

"OHHHH So you and him like" he did a air thrusting thing "OH MY GOD" I laughed and sighed "Yes we did he came up on me" "Ohhh look at you" he laughed "Shut up" "I'm joking around but I'm happy for you you aren't gonna be so lonely when I'm not around but if he does hurt you I will hurt his wolf ass like skin him kinda hurt"

I get image of it in my head"Gosh calm down" I told him "so will I meet him" he told me "I don't know, but are you staying with me tonight or what" Dylan looks outside "well it is late so yeah I will" he said "Okay cool you know what to do" "Yeah" he gave me a bro like hug and started setting up his bed he makes when he stays over I went to my room and jumped on my bed.

A few minutes go by and Dylan comes into my room and jumps on the bed "So like how does it feel like all the power im assuming there's cool powers to it right" he said "You can say that it's unbelievable Ill tell you that" i told him again taking in what has happened to me.

"What about the game tomorrow are you gonna play? That would be cheating though huh?" He said "I don't know Dylan" I said getting a little more irritated, "Right your probably stressed after all. I'll go to the other room, sorry sir sorry mister sir" he said bowing and saying sarcastically. He then laughs and shuts the door. I started to wonder how school is gonna be but I guess I'll find out tomorrow. I throw my shirt off and look in my mirror on the my drawer and see my eyes glow for a few seconds.

I fall back and just stare at the ceiling.
*ding ding*
L: Hey this is my number I'll see you soon goodnight- Luke
DA: Luke? Uh idk a Luke lol jk see soon goodnight
And after that I slowly start to drift off into sleep.