Realizing The Truth

【Damian's POV】

"So what me and you are werewolves or something along those lines?" I told him, "Yes we are, happy you know now? Like it wasn't obvious." He said I jumped surprised at the fact this is a thing. "Come on it's gonna get dark it's not safe to be out here" he said concerned and looking around.

"Should I, I don't even know anything about what's going on like let's start off with your name, what you have to do with changing me or something like that." I said worried and concerned for my safety.

He sighed "My name is Luke and I didn't turn you but if you wanna survive and learn to control it and not turn out like the guy who turned you then come on." He said demanding and not like I had a choice I don't know anything of what I am or what's going on and he does.

"Fine lead the way I guess" I told him still not fully trusting him. I see him turn back into the wolf he was before. I'm still surprised that this is what I've become only thinking this exists in books and movies. "So how long have you been like this?" I said to him walking behind him, he just kept walking. Right probably can't say anything back to me like that.

We kept walking for a while, we pasted more trees with that same symbol I was gonna ask about that but then I'm assuming we both heard a far faint howl. We stopped but only for a second since he started to run. "Wait! Hold up!"

_______
We ran for a while till we got to a small cabin like house I assumed was his. "So a werewolf lives in a small house I thought you'd live a den" I joked out of breath, he looked at me even in his wolf form he had that are you serious look towards me. "Sheesh just trying to lighten the mood."

He walked inside I stayed out cause I didn't know if he wanted me in, you know respect. "You could come in" he said standing in the door way back in sweats n a baggy jacket. "oh okay thanks" I walked in for a small house it looked really nice compared to what I have and it's a lot bigger. I guess it doesn't take much to make it look nice.

"So uh what am I supposed to be learning or whatever you said back there." Good thoughts, good thoughts "Well obviously to shift and defend yourself" he said, shift huh I feel I'm in some fantasy tv show now. "uh so is it gonna be easy or what you know I still have a life out there you know don't wanna be a uncontrollable thing out there" I told him still concerned about my friends and stuff "not anymore" he said.

"What do you mean not anymore, uh yes i do?!" I said getting pissed quickly I have a pretty decent life minus not having my parents around anymore. "I have a lacrosse game on Monday a championship game at that, I have friends, and other normal human things I can't just give that up!" I told him, "And what you expect the alpha that turned you to care about it?" he told me.

"Well whose ass do I have to kick and tell him I'm not part of his what? Pack I'm assuming that is or even wanted this bite" I said to Luke. This is irritating one second I'm camping then the next giant wolves chase me and then the next I'm one of them. How confusing and crazy right.

"Listen the bite takes everything bad from you and gives you good I'm gonna try to help you understand that and control it before he either comes here and kills you for not wanting to be in his murderess pack or come to you to make you kill everyone you know just to be in it you can't just kill him." he said he actually seem serious about this crap. Now coming to think about I don't have the self made scars on my arm anymore. I looked down at them.

"Fine tell me how to control it so I can do something about this" I told Luke getting really irritated with this like get to the point. "What are you gonna do huh! What's your amazing plan after I teach you everything I know and train you" he said "Find him and kill him what else" I said thinking it was obvious didn't need much a plan just find him and kill him. Or just try to get him to let me go.