New Begining

A school day for our characters is about to end and a eventful weekend is about to start.

【Damian's POV】

I start to stuff papers and books I didn't need in my bag into my locker "So you out of all people want to go camping for a weekend?" I told my best friend Dylan who was impatiently waiting on me.

"Yes I do, what's wrong with that?" he said, I chuckled a bit, he acts like I don't know him.

"Oh nothing it's just I didn't think you to be a camping person you hardly wanted to play lacrosse". I told him he just shrugged. It took some convincing to get him to join our schools team.

"Well I don't know I've just been in a camping mood, you know birds chirping, water running, all that nice nature stuff" he said.

"Yea yea yea whose all coming" I asked cause I know it wouldn't just be us I was also wondering if there was something else he wanted since this isn't a him thing.

"I was gonna ask Alice, Tony, and Jasmine" he said "so just our usual friends" I said not surprised but not disappointed. Who would be they are the best I could have "what did you want me to invite the whole school to come?!" We both laughed then the bell rang school was out for the weekend.

"So how are we doing this?" I asked so I could know what to do when I get home. "I'll most likely pick you up in a few hours before sunset or something, I still gotta ask the others" He said, "Well then thanks for the helpful answer" I threw out walking out the school and heading to my car.

______
I checked my phone to see if Dylan was here or not. "Damn it's been a hour since he said he was supposed to be here what the hell is he doing?" I put my duffle bag by the door I didn't pack much clothes wise assuming I wouldn't need much. Just like a few shirts, and shorts, and maybe a jacket. Of course my tent that I hadn't used since we were like 10 when we camped in my backyard.

*ding ding*

DL:Here dude

DA:Finally man what the hell were you doing

I walk out the door to see bags on the roof of his car that looked like they could be stacked for days. "I thought we are going camping not moving away Dylan" I joked.

"Can never be to prepared", he said like it was a good thing slapping the roof of his mom's van."Suprised your mom let you use her precious van" his mom is strict on using it it's like her baby, "Well I'm not gonna go in my small ass car, now come on!" He yelled. "So are we meeting the rest there?" I said questioning cause no one else was in his car. "Yep uh Alice said she was getting Jasmine and Tony we are about to go pick up." He said.

"Okay cool", we drove to Tony's place to get him he was just as shocked to see the car as I was. "Woah the fuck are you gonna do build a fort for us" he laughed staring at the pile of bags.

"Hahah very funny" Dylan said sarcastically "Come on! We need to find a decent place to settle down before it gets dark or someone takes the good ones!" he said Tony threw his stuff in and we headed out to the camping grounds of our town.

"Did you really need to bring your gear?" Dylan asked Tony, "Duh we got a very important game Monday need to put in as much practice as I can" He said patting one of his bags, does this dude ever leave that alone. I thought to myself.

________
We made it to the parking area for the camp grounds or just people to park when to go hiking. We saw Alice and Jasmine waiting on us. "Well about time y'all get here" Alice said to us, "Yea! We were starting to get like weird stares from people" Jasmine said right after. "Well if Dylan didn't pack a crap ton we probably would've made it earlier" I said to them both. "Ok! Maybe I packed more then needed, can we go find a place to settle down?" With that said we started to drive down the paths.