The Big Day Continued

【Damian's POV】

I got shoved so much I was trying to figure out what was happening I fell over and I realized it got quiet for a second it seemed like I was alone. "I told you Damian you will join one way or the other." I recognized Tyler's voice he came out from a dark corner with his pack they had Dylan and Luke. "Now Damian your gonna join us the moon is at its peak I know you feel it I saw what you did to that guy but its time I need you to join me so we can cleanse this world." Dylan looked beyond scared I wasn't gonna attack because they might kill him before I can get to him.

"Your not cleansing anything just killing for fun." I said now looking at Luke who seemed like he was ready to break free at any moment. "So getting rid of murders, rapists, bad people like that out this world isn't cleansing?" He said walking in the front of his pack. "Your a murder yourself brother" Luke said Tyler turned and punched him. "I'm a murder with a purpose, you piece of shit!" his eyes turned that deep red.

"That's what you think of him too don't you Damian." He said then coughing and shaking his head. "Cause he did hurt you again tonight didn't he." I guess he kinda was right. "Now to my point, you're gonna kill one of these two  you will choose or I will choose for you" he said he's ridiculous. "I'm not killing anyone no matter the feelings."

"Damian, Damian you make this so hard when its so easy" he lifted his left hand making his pack bring up Dylan. "Now I'm gonna kill your friend and then your gonna kill my brother." I look and jumped at Tyler I punched him and was gonna punch him again but he pushed me back and tried jumping at him again.

He caught me and threw me back once more. "Wow such a pitty I'm sorry it could've been easier Damian" he said grabbing Dylan and then ripping Dylan's throat and dropping his body. "NO!!" I yelled running at him. "Aw come on now Damian." I heard him say and I slid past him and punched him in his back making him fall forward.

"Today you die you son of bitch!" I said I was about to go to him then. Jack grabbed me and threw me back into a wall. "Sorry not today" Tyler got up and came to me and kneed me and dragged me to Luke. "I'm getting tired of this you're gonna kill him NOW!" Tyler had yelled even though I tried to fight it his command was being forced I felt my hand move even if I didn't want it to. Even though I hate Luke now I couldn't kill someone who I had strong feelings for like that. "I'm sorry Damian, it's okay, do it." Luke said I raised my hand claws out and was about to slash at him.

"What!" Luke said surprised when I grabbed him by his shirt and I threw him at Tyler. "You may be the one who turned me but you're not my alpha I make my own choices and I will do what I want with the power you have given me." I said, getting on all fours letting the wolf take over. I felt my bones shift into place it was painful similar to the body pain I felt before. "Ah finally you turned, what a nice color of white!", Tyler said throwing Luke off him and across the room. I growled and lunged at him I was gonna bite down and then he grabbed me by my jaw and slammed me down.

"You won't win this fight just give in!" he said walking over to me and kneeing my ribs. I yelp in pain and then bite his leg and swing him around. "I got you Tyler!" I heard I think it was Kobe who was running to me but Luke tackled him stopping him I let go and Tyler got up. "Not bad I cant wait to kill you" he said I ran at him but he grabbed me clawing me and picking me up he had a hold on me. "It's time you SETTLED DOWN!" He said and in a second my ribs cracked the pain was unbearable. "Tyler! what have you done!" Luke said snapping Kobe's neck and throwing the other two betas off him.

"I didn't kill him like you killed my beta!"I saw Tyler turn into a black wolf and run at Luke. He had jumped on Luke and clawed at him and then the two betas came to help and Luke was up fighting them all the best he could, moving Tyler aside hitting Jack then switching to Naomi. I couldn't move just stare at them slowly overpowering Luke. I felt something in me that got me back up. It felt like I was heating up everywhere. I noticed that everyone stopped doing what they were doing. "Damian?" Luke said looking at me surprised pushing Tyler and the betas off, Tyler had turned back. "YES THATS WHAT I WANT! THAT POWER!" Tyler yelled, I looked in the mirror that fell near us I saw whay my wolf form looked like finally I was a white wolf but with a blue fire like aura. I howled it shook the whole building. I felt better then I ever have before, I healed but I didn't waste no time admiring this and ran at Tyler. He turned back and we fought again.

We clawed each other back and forth, biting each other. I saw Luke handling his last two pack members so I think I'm okay. "GIVE ME THAT POWER!!!" He somehow said to me pinning me dowm he was about to bit my neck and then that guy Jeremy came out of know where and kicked him in his side launching him far. "Hey Damian sorry I got pushed out" he said cracking his knuckles and going up to Tyler and started to punch him repeatedly.

"You are so selfish" he said, "ignorant!" He said actually hurting Tyler he seemed to be doing. I ran over to Dylan's body to see if he was alive or something I got a smell of his body. It reeked of what smelt like death. I'm so sorry Dylan, I told myself and turned to see Jack and Naomi overpowering Luke again. I ran towards Luke jumping on Jack biting his neck and sent Luke across the room with Naomi. I got thrown off but easily got up and jumped back on him repeatedly biting at him. I heard him screaming and then it stopped after I bit into his neck snapping it in a instant.

I heard a yell similar to some warrior like yell and turned to see Luke picking up Naomi and ripping her in two. "You okay Damian?" He said I growl at him and see Tyler fly by turning back human mid air. "Who t-the hell do you think are!" Tyler said trying to get back up. "Oh I'm Jeremy I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him." He pointed at me I was confused. "His type of werewolf is rare and I swore a oath to a old friend to protect his kind whatever they may be." I was still confused but let him do all the talking I went over and grabbed a pair of pants I found laying around shocking and went to put them on. "Hey! Where are you going you're my beta you will listen to me!" He said about to get up.

"Stop!" Luke said shoving him back down. "I'm not letting you go anywhere or hurt anyone anymore." Tyler laughed "Go ahead do it, avenge our dad become the alpha! Lets see how far you get!" Tyler said spitting blood at him then Luke rammed his claws into Tyler's head blood splattered everywhere. "bastard" he let out before he died. Luke sighed in relief.

"Good at least he's dead." I said to Luke. "Damian I'm so-" I stopped him from saying. "Don't try I'm done alright you hurt me, you lied, I can't trust you I don't know why I did in the first place, don't come to me ever again." I said.

I walked out the room and headed down the elevator. I got down to the bottom floor and got in my car. I started to head home knowing everything was gonna be different once again, I was gonna have to go to my best friends funeral. Live a life without him. I'm not ready for that. I'm not ready for this new life. And what  Jeremy said I'm assuming this new life is just beginning and that there is alot more in store for me.