Cuddles

You yawned as you rubbed your eyes, your vision adjusting to the light. You blinked a few times before realizing you were in Snatcher's lap yet again, and he had his arms around you. But this time, you didn't want to escape.

You felt relaxed, and warm. Like you belonged. Kind of like you were the missing piece to a puzzle that no one could find.

You only giggled at that last comparison before snuggling into Snatcher's fur again. You had no idea why it was so warm, but you loved it. You'd never need a blanket when you get cold.

You looked up at the sleeping ghost, seeing his yellow eyes closed and his mouth closed as well. You smiled softly as you thought for a moment before hesitating.

Should I?

Fuck it.

You gently pecked his cheek, smiling to yourself as you did so. You curled back up in his arms, looking up at him and seeing a blush growing on his face.

"O-Oh, you're a-awake." You stuttered, your heart racing as your face grew hot.

Snatcher then opened his eyes, looking away with a nervous grin. "Uh.. yeah. Sorry, kid." He chuckled.

You just nodded as you covered your face, becoming quite flustered. Your heart was picking up pace as you leaned back into him, still hiding your red face.

"Aw, c'mon kid." He chuckled as he gently grabbed your hand and pulled it away from your face. "Don't hide."

"But Snatcher..." You whined almost, looking at him in your flustered state. He had both of your wrists in his claws. "Give me my hands back!"

"Hmm..." He thought for a bit, clearly contemplating. "How about... no."

"Snatcher!" You groaned as he chuckled. You huffed as you puffed up your cheeks, looking away from him.

"Kid, don't do this." He quirked a brow before grinning. "I thought you wanted to admire my beauty."

You quickly turned back to him, almost glaring. "Whatever you over cooked pasta noodle!" You huffed.

He laughed a little to that one. "Alright, alright." He released his grip on your wrists. "You're free."

"Thank you." You folded your arms as you puffed up your cheeks again.

And before he knew it, you were leaning right back on his fluffy chest.

He only rolled his eyes as he gently stroked the back of your head. "You are something else, kid." He chuckled, leaning back in his chair.

"Whatever, Snatch." You rolled your eyes. You closed your eyes, thinking of things to do.

You opened your eyes when you thought of something.

"Hey, Snatcher?" You looked up at him with a small smile.

"Oh god, what is it?" He asked as his head fell into his claw.

"So I was thinking..." you poked your fingers together nervously as you looked away. "Maybe we could take the day off and watch a movie or something? Or I could get a proper tour of Subcon with its King!"

He lifted his head as a claw drifted to his chin. "Yeah, I think we can do that."

"Do what?"

"Both."

You smiled as you embraced him in a hug, burying your face in his chest. "Thanks, Snatcher."

He set a claw on your head, a smile forming on his face. "Of course, kid."

——

After you got straightened up a bit, you peeked your head outside the house, seeing Snatcher waiting on you.

You and Snatcher never really hung out. You only talked when you got back from completing a contract and when you hurt your ankle.

In conclusion, you were nervous.

Before you headed out, you said bye to your little dweller friend. He was a bit sad that he wasn't tagging along though. But you set him up with a few things to do.

You sighed as you headed out of the house, going over the the ghost. "I'm ready, Snatcher."

He turned to you before nodding, grabbing your hand. "You may want to move closer to me."

"Uh, okay." You moves closer to him, hugging his lower body.

Before you knew it, both of you dived into the dirt, it being black for a few seconds before you came back up, seeing Subcon Village.

Your hair had gotten messy and your face was quite pale. You put a hand over your stomach as you groaned. "Oh my god, I'm gonna be sick."

Snatcher looked at you before looking away awkwardly. "Sorry, kid."

"It's fine, I just- urgh-" You moved over to a tree and held on to it, your stomach emptying out its contents.

Well, isn't this a great way to start a tour?