The First Contract

You groaned as you opened your eyes, looking around the dim lit home. You looked at your arms, seeing that your injuries had been healed. You looked up and saw...

You quickly moved back in the chair, screaming as you saw what was in front of you.

"Kid!" He called, his voice sounding rather raspy.

You kept screaming as you ducked behind a chair, staring at it.

"KID!"

You quickly closed your mouth, eyes widening as you got a better look at him. It seemed to be a black ghost with jack o lantern eyes.

"Your ship crashed. You nearly died." He said bluntly, folding his arms.

You took a moment before speaking quietly. "Who are you?"

"I'm Snatcher. Now if you'll excuse me-ahem." He coughed, then You both were teleported to a purple area with flames.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA FOOOOOOOOOOL." He laughed menacingly as you quivered. "You blew it! You've totally screwed yourself! Nobody enters my home and leaves in one piece!"

You squeaked as you brought your legs closer to your chest, staring at him as your body trembled.

"But, since I saved you, it's time for you to repay me. If you follow these tasks, you get to live." He chuckled with a grin. A larger one than he already wore. "Normally I'd eat your soul and toss your body, but your a luck one, kid!"

You blinked, staying quiet. Your fear had you paralyzed.

"My old brain dead servant got his head popped off, and now I need a new servant. So tell you what," A piece of paper and a feather pen appear in front of you. "I've got a piece of paper here. Don't worry about the details, I just need you to sign here at the bottom!"

You looked at him before the paper. "What makes you think I'm going to sign?" You quirked a brow at him.

"Either you sign, or you die."

You quivered for a moment before nodding, picking up the pen and looking at the contract.

Looking over it, there was one thing that stood out.

'I'll be keeping the following:
YOUR SOUL'

It's either sign or die then.

You signed the contract and watched as it poofed away, and Snatcher began to laugh.

Soon, you felt extremely empty and lifeless.

"Alright, kid. Get ready to do some dirty work." He chuckled.

The scene then faded back to his dim lit house. You looked at him standing in front of you. He towered over you by three feet.

"Excuse me, Mr. Snatcher?" You called quietly.

He looked at you.

"What are you reading?" You asked, pointing to the large book in his hand.

"It's called mind your business and get to work." He grumbled, sitting in the chair and opening the book. "Go find the Subcon village and murder the spirits."

"Yes sir!" You saluted, heading out of the house and into the woods.

The ghost groaned. "She's a weird one."