Chapter Ten

I woke up on the couch not remembering anything that had happened. All I remember was Deceit summing snake and a knife with something on it. Ahh it hurts to think.

I sit up slowly up, "What happened?" I asked not expecting an answer but I got one. "Virgil!" Patton yelled popping up out of nowhere scaring me. "Patton, don't scare me like that!" I accidentally yelled at him. "Sorry..." He says sadly. "Everyone Virgil's better!" Roman yelled coming out of his room.

Everyone came down to great me and Deceit even apologized. Then finally there was Asa. She was a blushing mess which surprised me, she never got like that. She got closer, "So you don't remember anything that happened?" Roman asked looking at Asa,"Nope. I wish I did..." I say looking down. I look back up at Asa as she started to cry. I looked at her and mouthed 'I'm sorry'. She nods slowly and wipes a tear from her eye.

All of a sudden, my anxiety peaks. "Thomas is in trouble." I try to stand up but Patton sits me back down. "You stay, we got this." And the main three sink down. "It's him, they need me." I say ignoring what Patton told me to do. "Wait, who?" Deceit asked "procrastination..." I say in a low tone. "Haven't you noticed Logan and Roman were acting off?" "You're right." I sink down.

When I get there Thomas and Patton looked confused, Logan and Roman were off, their outfits were all messed up. Suddenly, Deceit joins us. "Nope get out." I say. "Oh come on... you know you need me right now." "What is happening?" Thomas asked backing up. "Everything is fine." Roman said in a monotone voice. Patton looked worried.

There were two evil laughs, one behind Logan and one behind Roman. "Boo."