Chapter Eight

(Virgil's POV)
I woke up in a ton of pain. My whole body was killing me. I grab my head in pain, "What happened?" I ask not really expecting an answer but I got one.

"You were poisoned." I screamed at the unexpected response. "Sorry to startle you, Virgil." Logan's voice said. I look to the side of my bed to see him closing his book, "It's fine...wait how do you know my name?" Logan looked at me strangely. "What do you mean? You told us your name at the end on Accepting Anxiety... part two that is."

I gave his the same look. "'Accepting Anxiety' did Roman come up with that?" I say with a laugh. Logan doesn't find it funny. "I'm confused, why can't you remember?" "Well didn't you say I was poisoned, right? Does poison usually cause memory loss?" In that moment I felt like I was gonna throw up. "You're right. Dichlorophenoxy-acetic acid usually causes a lot of things like nausea, vomiting, fatigue, diarrhea, muscle ache and twitches, peripheral nerve damage, convulsion, memory loss, colour visual disorder." "I'm feeling that nausea now." And with that I run into the bathroom

It had been a few hours later I refused to leave my bed. I couldn't stop moving, I couldn't see very well, I couldn't stop throwing up, I couldn't get any kind of sleep but I was so tired.  All the sides, even Deceit, couldn't figure out how to fix me. I cried. "I'm gonna die here. Alone, cold, and in pain."

"Falsehood." Logan stated, startling me.

"W-What that supposed to mean?" I stuttered. "It means, Doc found a cure." Roman said walking into my room. "Great, where is she?" "In her room, she said you had to come to her. It can't be transferred long distance." I sigh loudly. "This is so stupid." "We came to get you." Roman said making me scoff "Roman, if you haven't noticed, I can't walk."

"Exactly!" He said helping me out of bed as I twitched again. Both Logan and Roman walked me out of my room and to Patton's hallway where Asa's room was. We continue down the hallway to her room. Roman opens the door to her room and she was sitting at her desk finishing up. Her room was beautiful, her room was a shade of light pink, there were of course papers and lab equipment everywhere. She looked up removing her lab goggles. "Oh hello. Bring him here." She said, standing up. Roman and Logan helped me over and sat me on the bed.

She took some of my vitals as more fatigue settled in. "I know you're tired Virgil, but you gotta stay with me a little long." I nod sleepily. 

It became harder and harder to stay awake as she continued to finish up. Logan wasn't helping either, he was tell dumb stories about some soldier and a poet and a king or something like that. Roman was helping though. Anytime I would start to nod off he would wake me up. 

Asa finally finished giving me instructions on how to take it but I was too tired to hear her. It finally happened, Fatigue took over. The last thing I remember seeing was Asa putting the beaker down and rushing towards me and Logan and Roman catching me.