Chapter Twelve (Rewrite)

I laid on my bed in the fetal position looking into my knees until I felt the couch sink in. I look up to see Logan. "What? We just enter in without knocking now?" I say knowing he was going to say something. " Patton said he was sorry." He said wait to see you so much more I could tell. "why is Patton sorry. I'm the one that screwed up. " He sighed. " Virgil, that was very kind of you to help Roman and I." I look up at him again. "it's my job to protect you guys." I say looking at the wall in front of us. "Guys!!" "Get out here!!"

Forgetting all of my emotions I quickly rushed out with Logan following close behind. Just outside the door Patton and Roman were staring at Percy stretching his leg on the balcony railing. He zipped is heal boots for intimidation.

"Maybe...we can save the sham-antics and get to the point. Virgil, come back. Reform the Dark sides with us." I scoffed, "The Dark sides died with Hyde." "Virg. We want you to be the leader." Janus said coming around the corner. The three gasped in shock. "Janus...we trusted you." "Well I deceived you. That's what I do best." He lifted his hands and snakes wrapped around his arms.

Everything rushed back to me. The tournament, the pain they stuck me through I felt my heart rate and breathing increase. "Virg. Come here. Let me take all of that fear away." I slowly waddled over. "Virgil! What are you doing? This isn't healthy."

Janus smiled. The left snake moved to face me, his eyes lit up with a black and yellow spiral. As every other time I fainted into Janus's arms.