Chapter Four

(Roman's POV)
It had been an hour since the doc was called when she finally knocked on the door.

"Hello Boys, I see my old friend Virgil isn't doing the best." "Asa he's not waking up!" I shouted at her. "Oh my apologies, I didn't know it was that bad." She moves herself quickly to Virgil's unconscious body.

She places her hand on his forehead and taking it off almost immediately. "He's on fire. Figuratively for Logan's sake." She said calming Logan. "This May take a few minutes."

(Virgil's POV)
I held my head in pain as I sat looked up. "Oh hey guys. Hey Asa. Did it really get that bad?" "Oh my lanta Virgil you're alright." Roman said. I sat up slowly expecting the eventual fate that I was gonna fall. As I expected I fell back scaring the others, "I'm okay." I said with a laugh making the other laugh in relief.

Asa gave me some medicine and said her goodbyes give each of us a hug. I missed her. She was my best friend years ago. But that's in the past. Roman ran and gave me a hug. "What's this for?" I asked hugging back. He let go with a smile, he was gonna cry I could tell. "Virgil, you aren't aloud to almost die on me again." We both laugh. I lay back down. I may have slept for, what the other say was, close to 18 hours I'm exhausted.

I closed my eyes and after a second I fell asleep.