Chapter Nine

After was felt like two minutes, I woke on Asa's bed not feeling any better. Why did this have to happen to me? Why couldn't it have Princey? He deserves it for the hell he put me through. Ugh I'm being that me again.

I sit up slowly grabbing my head, "What happened?" I say finally reaching a sitting up position. "Oh thank God, Virgil I need you to listen to me, What video do you remember filming last?"  "Uhh I don't know... I think the Qna." I said continuing to hold my head. "Oh no. Okay Virgil.... you've gotta trust me." Asa says as she turns to grab something. "What does that mean?" She turns to me with a needle in her hand filled with some sort of green liquid. She knew I hated needles.

"No way is this happening." She got closer trying to calm me down but it wasn't working. "Get way." She grabs my arm. "Don't touch me!" I shout trying to break free until she stuck the needle into my arm and pushes the liquid from the needle into my body.

I suddenly feel and overwhelmed feeling of calmness as I stand up and almost immediately fall but Asa catches me. I pick myself up out of her arms and stand, the best I can, in front of her. I lift my hand slowly and place it on her cheek as she places her hand on mine pulling my hand down. "Virgil..." She says as I put my hands around her waist. She sighs and accepts it putting her arms around my neck as we slow dance carefully to our own beat.

All of a sudden Roman bust into the room causing us to let go. "How's he doing...?" Roman asked as I collapsed into Asa's arms "better!" She says and I pass out.