Chapter Five

I wake up as sick as I was before. It must of been late cause the others weren't around and the lights were off. I cough a few times almost throwing up. Suddenly I hear Patton's door open. I see a tried Patton standing at the railing.

"You alright kiddo?" He said lifting his glasses and rubbing his eyes. "Yeah." My voice was scratchy. He laughed "Alright lets get you some more medicine." I laugh "Okay." Patton walks down the stairs, into the kitchen then to me, handing me three tables and a glass of water. "Thanks Patton." I said allowing a smile to cross my face. Patton smiled back, his smile was bigger (of course). I laid back waiting for Pat. I closed my eyes and within minutes I passed out.

Patton's POV

Poor kid. I hated to see any of my kiddos in pain, especially sick. I came back seeing him asleep and smiled. I was worried to let him sleep, mostly for Roman's sake, but he needs it. I set the medicine on the end table next to him and turned back towards the stairs. Before I went into my room I turned back to him and smiled. I closed my door and went back to bed.

Virgil's POV (The Morning)
I mumbled something, waking up. The three others were up making breakfast. Patton looked at me and smiled, "Well look who's up." He said causing the other to look at me. Roman smiled. Patton came out with a plate of toast. "It's okay if you can't keep it down, I just thought you needed to eat something." I smiled slightly. "Thanks Patton." "Wanna take that medicine now?" I chuckled, "Sure." 

I took the medicine feeling a little better. I tried to eat the toast but it kinda failed when I threw the whole thing back up. I felt bad, "That's fine, I'm just happy you tried." "Thanks Pat." 

I laid back down hoping to fall asleep again but that wasn't working. "Hey Kiddo," Patton said catching my attention. "Thomas is gonna come check on you in a few hours." "Kay." I said finally my body felling enough fatigue to get to sleep, so I did.