Old Friend; New Visitor

Joell pov    this chapter will be short.

I woke up later then I'm use to. The sun beated on the cover, the birds chirped happily and I laid there in the peaceful morning until I heard Ian loud snour.  I giggled at his cuteness and slowly got out of bed trying not to wake him up. I got up and walked around to explore his house.

I saw his Mario question mark to his Zelda posters ,which were pretty cool. I peak in the garage and saw tons of boxes with different names from props to smoshers mail but it was one box sitting alone. I walked towards it and saw "don't open plz" written in black marker. I couldn't help it, I sat down and slowly opened the box and saw piles of pictures and a diary.  I flip through the photos and see me and Ian at Disneyland to at my house.  I laughed at our memory's as a child and wish we could have gone back.  As I stare at the picture in silence, a small knock from the door.  I get up, lightly jog to the door and open the door to a women that had..

-dirty blonde hair

Brown eyes

About 5'6

Had a big but fake smile on her face.

"Hi!  I'm Melanie and you are Joell right? " she said happily

It scared me that she knew my name and I never saw her before.

"Yea...t-that's me. May I help you."

"Yeah.. sorry to waste your time but Is Ian home? "

"Yes but he is sleep. "

"Okay, well ian has be asking for this big guy." She said looking down and as i follow her i looked down to a dog, a happy dog(he was really cute)! She handed the dog over ,kinda of forcing the dog on me. I looked down at the happy, hard breathing ,dog. I looked up to talk to the women but she was gone.

I quickly shut the door and locked it. I tell the dog to stay and she perfectly sat and stayed.

I walked backwards to make sure the dog was not following me.  I turned around to hit Ian's chest. I looked up at him with his morning face and bed head... still looked good!;p

"Well good morning beautiful. " Ian said with a big smile.

" Well good morning handsome. "

I walked to the kitchen and sat on the counter as I watched a slow moving Ian my way.  He moves his body between my legs and looks at me for a long time.

"What? " I said blushing

"Nothing just... Nothing. "

"Okay because if there is something wrong you can tell me because -" I was cut off by Ian kissing me but it wasn't a regular kiss but a deeper,slower kiss.  More passionate then ever before and I really liked it'd.

I wrap my arms around his neck and his hands explored my back.  It was quiet but noisy at the same time.

As I was kissing, I remember the dog so I had to stop Ian or we would sit here for hours.

"Ian, wait, stop for a second. "

"What.. did I do something wrong?"

"No..no, trust me you did Nothing wrong but we have a visitor.

"Who? "

I pat my legs and heard little feet hitting the carpet.

When Ian saw the dog, he got so happy it was crazy! 

"Daisy!  I missed you girl!! "

"Wait.. did Melanie come?" He looked really serious.

"Yeah... but I don't like her! "

"Why did she do something to you?!" Ian said worried but protective.

"No..no... it's just she knew my name but I never met her.. "

"Hmmmm.. that's creepy! " Ian said as he stopped rubbing Daisy

"Did you tell her about us? "

"No " Ian said with a concerned face.

"I don't think that's a good sign! " I said jumping off the counter

"Yeah...it's not. "

Heyyyyyy guys back with a important but short chapter.  I just wanted to add a new character: Melanie... Ian's Ex -girlfriend: (

Anyway thanks for reading and will update soon as possible

Smosherluv13 OUT!!