Calling Her

When i looked at my phone it was kalel calling, i didnt wanna answer cause i know it would be something about ian. But hell i picked up anyway.

"Hey kalel" i said slugish cause i just woke up.

"Hey um anthony told me what happen .. um are you akay what happen?"  i took a deep breath about to explain what happen between me and ian, but i was cut off by kalel saying hey can we talk face to face!!

"Sure" i said. We both hung up.

I rush and got ready, did a little cleaning then suddenly i hear a knock on the door. I ran to the door and opened it to see kalel, we hugged and she walked in.

As we sat down and talked about 10 minutes but then that question came up again.

"How do you know ian and why did you freak out when you saw him?"??? Kalel asked me.

Well... i explained what happen in college and everythings. "That is why i freaked out when i saw ian" i felt a tear run down my face.

All of a sudden kalel hugged me, i hugged back. After a few more minutes of talking kalel had go, we hugged and she left.

I sat down and watched T.V.  I watched the titanic,  that movie made me happy. Now i know your wondering how in the world does that make you happy most of them die?

It makes me happy cause it explain how love is so powerful that it can do anything. I just hope one day it will be me with love, i wanted it to be ian but half of me said yea and half said no.

KALEL POV

When i got in the car i really thought how bad she was hurt, it almost made me cry.

I couldnt just not talk to ian about it cause i saw how hurt joell and she wasnt able to talk face to face. I drove to his house and i just notice that she lives only 10 minutes away from him, i laughed at the disbelive all these year she never her of smosh and never knew how close she was to ian.

I got out the car and walk to the door and knocked on the door. It took him about 2 minutes to get to the door some reason. He open the door in suprised "Hey kalel what are you doing here?"

ian askeD ,  Well i talked to joell- i was cut off by ian   WAIT YOU KNOW JOELL!?!?!?! he moved his body so i could come in. i walked in slowly and sat on the couch.   Yeah we been friends ever since she got out of college and anthony, she is also friends felix and marzia. Ian just stood there with all surprise . What happen between you too i asked rubbing the back of my neck. He looks at me like he lost a loved one  I FUCKED UP EVERYTHING, WE WERE BESTFRIENDS AND I MESTED IT ALL UP BECAUSE I WANTED TO GO TO A PARTY!!! he raised his hands up and let it hit his legs pacing back and forth. CALM DOWN!! i had to yell for him to calm down. He looks at me , looking at me about to cry.  She still loves you i said to him to make him calm down. He looks at me in surprise  She does?!?! he said wiping his tears away. Yeah but she is still hurt so you have to tip toe back in her life if you want her, you know you hurt her so bad that she had not dated anyone since you stood her up , ian that was 2 years ago so you are going to try really hard to get her back. He looks at me with the saddest face i have ever seen him . I said i had to go , i got up and i hugged ian i whisped in his ear    try to get her back cause she still loves you and she always will and ps dont tell her i was here. i left and went home and fell asleep i hope ian and her will get together.