Hiding Relationships

Joell POV

How did he find out? I didn't tell him and I know Ian didn't! or did he? I walked over to Ian who was talking to Anthony. Ian looked at me with  a smile but his smile went down when he saw my upset face. 

I walk behind the group getting lost in my thoughts of what happened that could lead Felix to think that me and Ian were dating, I'm not saying he is wrong but he is not right cause we didn't go on a date but we are so.. I don't know. luckily Ian got me out my thoughts.

"What..Did someone hurt you?!" He said worried. Ian ran up to me so fast that my hands hit his chest and my face was two inches away. His heart was beating fast like he ran a mile... was he that worried about me.

"No.. why would you think that?"

"No reason just cause of the face you made made me alerted.

"Did you run over here?"

"No, why?"

"Your heart is beating a thousand miles per second! " It scared me a little.

"Oh I get worried my heart picked up speed, that's all."

It made me happy that he was so worried about me. I'll know he will care about me.

"It's Felix." I said lowing my head

"what's  wrong with him?"

"He..he found out that we.. are going on a date or is dating, I don't know.

"HE WHAT!" Ian said loudly.

"Sshhhhh! I didn't tell that we dating or anything. I think I convinced him that nothing was going on. "

"Okay but what convinced him to think that? "

"Have No clue!"

"Well we need to be more careful of what we do so they don't find out ."

"Yeah!"

"Hey you know what I noticed about?" Ian said with a smile getting Closer to my face so our lips were barely touching.

"What? " I said as I feel a rush of excitement rush though my body.

"You get even prettier every single day. "

Ian didn't even give me time to give a  response before softly kissing me. I realized that everyone was going to wonder where we are so I pushed on Ian chest softly.

"What..what's wrong?" He said breaking the kiss.

"Their going to wonder where we are!"

"I don't care if the police was waiting, I wouldnt stop anything to kiss you." He said leaning in for another kiss but I didn't even stop him. I wanted to kiss him, I just wanted him.

I was about to push him again but he caught my hands before I could. I defenseless but I wanted to be,I wanted to be in this kiss but something told me to stop but I couldn't. Ian makes me melt by his words, his looks, just everything.

"Cmon...we....need....to...go. " I said between kisses.

"But... I.... don't...wanna!" Ian said between kisses.

"Why... are... we...talking... between... kisses? " I said but still in the kiss.

Ian separated the kiss and looks around like he is thinking with a confused face .

"I have no idea. " he said.  "But I wouldn't mind doing it again. " He said leaning in but was cut off.

"There you guys are! C'mon geez! What were you guys doing? " Anthony said from behind us.

Ian was about to say something but I hit him in his back so he didn't say anything cause he would said something stupid.

"We..we were making a game a karaoke! " I said with a big smile.

Anthony looked at both of us with a suspicious face but shrugged it off.

"Okay well C'mon! " Anthony said signaling us towards him.

As Anthony walked rather fast in front of us Ian whispers to me.

"Nice one..Karaoke game. I would never had thought of that. "

"Thanks that's the first thing that popped up in my head. "

"Do you know what game we are going to play? "

"Have No fucking clue but we have to think of one! "

"We? why me? "

"Cause you made me kiss you!"

"Fine!" Sighed Ian

"You know it's gonna be hard. " I said as I looked at Ian.

"Whats gonna be hard? "

"Trying to hide our relationship. "

"No it won't. "Ian said grabbing my hand but put his body close to me so Anthony wouldn't see our hands. I smiled at him and he smiled back, I felt like we could smile at each other forever!

I just hope me and Ian won't hide our relationship forever... I really hope.