Anthony...

Joell POV   VERY SHORT CHAPTER

We retured to my room and I sat on the cold bed mad as ever! I just kept on thinking how if Melanie would stop be so jealous this would have never happened! Then Ian just came in shaking his head.

"So having sex with me is that bad? " Ian said walking towards me. He sat on the bed next to me and put his arm around me so I was able to put my head on his chest.

"NO!NO! It's just I don't wanna be in this situation! "

"Yea I know baby.. I know." Ian said rubbing my back.

As we sat there for some time a nursed knocked on the door. She peaked her head in and smiled.  She had blonde hair with brown highlights and green eyes with red lipstick that made her smile stand out.

"Hi there! Ummmm... I have clothes for Ms.William and the doctors said you can leave now!" She said smiling.  I looked over at Ian who was looking at his phone but had a concerned face on.

But I grabbed my clothes and ran to the bathroom and got changed in the matter of seconds.

I walked out the bathroom and the nurse left already so I went back to Ian.

"Hey babe.. why did you look at your phone like that? " I said walking up to him slowly and he looked at me with a scared face.

"Anthony.. it's Anthony.  Kalel texted me that Anthony has been in his room for days without eating or drinking and the only time he would come out if he has to go to the bathroom but he would ignor kalel and she don't know what to do." Ian said as he didn't believe it.

I grabbed the keys and my jacket and grabbed ian hands.

"Cmon we are about to save our friend! "

GUYS!!!  I HAVE Not UPLOADED IN LIKE A MONTH AND IT'S ONLY BECAUSE MY WIFI BEEN OFF LIKE...

bruh

Bye guys.  Smosherluv13 out