I Love You Too<3

Joell  POV

We finally arrived at this really cool karaoke place. I liked this one cause they had there own little room for each group that comes and it looked nice.

We all walked in and asked for a room and luckily got one cause it would be crowded but not today some reason. We make our way in the room and everyone gets in there seats and just sits there for someone to say something.

"Well... Joell what was that game you and Ian was talking about? " Anthony said.

"Ummmm.. we were thinking about contacting the Smosh fans and ask them to pair us up and choose a song! " 

"That sounds pretty fair! "

As everyone agreed to this everyone started to tweet to there fans cause I'm the only one that doesn't have fans like them but I still look at my phone and watched as everybody tweeted and the very quick response from  many people.  Many people were saying Ian and Anthony sing girly songs, living up to Ianthony!!

As everyone picks the one they want to go first I stared at Ian just on his phone so focused, it was cute!  I wanted to talk to him so I texted him.

To Ian : Hay cutie, why you look so focused?

I look at him as he shoots me a smile when he noticed that I texted him. I stop looking at him when I heard my phone buzz.

From Ian: Cause I'm thinking bout you

My heart beat picked up and my face blushed red.

To Ian: You think that hard bout me

To Ian: That why I like you SOOO much

From Ian: You look so gorgeous!

To Ian :And you are so sexy!

From Ian: Oh am I!

To Ian: Yep! Meet me outside! ;)

From Ian: Okay but how are going to leave the group?

To Ian: You act to go to the restroom and I will act to get my camera from the car.

From Ian: Smartypants!  Okay, Wanna go first?

To Ian: Sure then wait like 5 minutes!

From Ian: Kk see you in a minute :)

I get up but Marzia caught me before I left.

"Where you going Joell? " She said with a big smile. She also caught Felix attention so he looked at me. I didn't want everyone to know where I was going so I said a quick response.

"Just to get my camera. " I shoot a smile back at her and Felix.

"Okay well come back soon! " She said as she turns to talk to Felix. 

I walk out of the room, squeezing by people I finally got out the door .It was a warm breeze and a lot of stars in the sky, it was a perfect night to do something special like a date or a proposal or a breaking point in someone life... it was nice.

There was a bunch of trees around the area. I could see the stars   a little but not that much. As I look into the trees  I see the moon, it was so peaceful until I heard something in the woods.

"Noopppeeee! " I said as I walked away from the bushes.  As I'm walking away I can hear footsteps but before I could turn around two arms grabbed, I screamed out in fear. The two arms let me go and I turn around to see a laughing Ian!

"That's not funny!!  You scared me to death!

"Your not dead, are you? " he said with a soft smile.

I turned from him and crossed my arms. "I'm never talking to you again!"

"I bet I can convince you. " He said in a low, deep, sexy voice. I could feel his body against mine and his arm wrap around.  I hated that he could just control me like that! 

He spun me around and I lowered my head cause I knew if I looked in his eyes I would give up.

He grabbed my chin and stared into my eyes and I couldn't help but look back. I could feel my heart melt and tingling down my spine as his smile grew.

"Will you talk to me now? " He said in a low voice.

I shook my head 'No' cause I knew that if I spoke my voice would shake and sound weak and I didn't want  him to know how weak he makes me.

"Oh really? Well what about this. He said leaning in for a kiss but I moved away from it.

"Oh, it's like that!" He said letting go of me. "I'm just gonna go back inside and your not getting any of these lips!

Dammit Joell don't go!! Don't go!!

I couldn't help myself!

"Wait!" I yelled as I ran towards him, I leaped in his arms as he spined me around. I wrapped my legs around his waist and laughed as he spun me around.

He pinned me against the wall and kissed me hungrily and I kissed right back. His hands touched my sides and I had my hands in his hair, loving the moment.

As we kiss away I forget where we were and everything fell out and when I mean fell out out I mean: My Feelings :(

As I was kissing him.. it felt special and I Just came out with it.

"God,  I love you! " I said but everything came back when I realized what I said.

I broke the kissed and look at Ian stunned face. Did I just mess up everything?

"God Ian I'm sorry I didn't mean to say it...well I do love you.. but I didn't mean for it to come out! I'm-" I was cut off by Ian kissing me and I relaxed it the kiss.

"I love you too." Ian  said as he rested his forehead on mine.  A spring of joy hit my heart when he said that.  I felt special like I was wanted that I was the only girl with a loving, sweet,awesome boyfriend!

"Good now let's go inside. "

OMFG GUYS WE GOT OVER ONE THOUSAND READS!!!! THAT'S CRAY CRAY!!!!!  THANKS GUYS SO FIRETRUKING MUCH!!!

TALK TO U LATER IAN LUVERS

.                                                  ,

                                    Ms.Smosherluv