It will be okay...

Anthony POV
(After Anthony punched Joell)

I can't believe I punched Joell! What is wrong with me! I punched her!

" Im so stupid! " I kept repeating in my car while I drove home. I punched someone I love, that's like punching kalel for no reason.
She helped me through so much and I hurt her! 

She helped me through homework and she...she.

I started to tear up remembering what she did for me... she saved me... she saved me from...

myself.

(11 years ago )
Anthony Pov

"Happy birthday dear Anthony!  Happy birthday too you!" About 30 people sang all at once.

It was my 18th birthday.

I blew out my candles and put on a fake smile. As everyone cut the cake and ate their piece, I went up stairs and layed on my bed and looked at the ceiling.  I felt sad,  angry,  worthless

I hated my life...

My mom went missing 2 years ago when she when on a trip with her friends. 

My dad is abusive mentally and physically. Calling me names and hitting for no reason. I sadly have his temper when I wanna. I keep getting denied out of almost every college I applied to and I only have to two more I can pick from.

That's it.. im done with the abuse and the misery.

I walked up the attic stairs and walked towards the big window and saw the concrete ground.

' Im I really going to do this?' I thought to my self as I walk out the window and stand on the roof.

I was one step till I was off the roof but I stopped as I heard my named screamed.

"Anthony!  What are you doing! " I heard as I turned around. Joell was looking at me with tears in her eyes.  She walked up to the roof and was standing 5 feet away from me.

"I can't do this anymore...  my life sucks! " I yelled.  Joell had a confused face.

"But you seemed so happy! What happened? " she said reaching for my hand but I pulled away before she could touch me.

"I just hate my life! I don't wanna explain.. " I said with tears running down my face.

"Okay,  I understand.  Just come with me..." joell said reaching for my hand and this time I pulled away too hard and my foot slipped.

"ANTHONY! " Joell screamed.

At that moment, I knew I was going to die and it was a mistake! It was birthday, I had friends that cared... Ian, Joell.  All the people I ever loved will be gone.

At lease I will see my mom...

My thought was cut off when I noticed I wasn't falling.  I looked up and saw Joell crying.

"Anthony... " joell wimps as she trys to pull me up. I grabbed the roof and help her. She drags me in the attic and she looks at me like ' WTF DUDE!' .

I started to cry real hard and I jumped into Joells arms and said " Im sorry " over and over again I cry in her arms.

"It will be okay... I promise. " Joell said with sincerity and I really trusted her

————end of memory --------------

I didn't even notice I was sitting in my driveway. I got out the car and walked to the door and unlocked it. I walked in to kalel singing cooking pasta.

"Hey babe!  Cooking your favorite!" She said walking up to me still dancing and singing.

I lightly kissed her forehead and walked passed her.

"Sorry baby, im not hungry.  Im just gonna lay down." I said throwing my keys down and jacket on the counter.

She ran in front of me, stopping me in my tracks.

" Anthony.. are you okay? " She said with a concerned face. I just nodded my head.

" Yeah , just tired. " I put on a fake smile and kissed her head again.

I just walked to my room, closed the door and locked it.

I collapse in my bed.. just reliving what I did to Joell.

I actually punched Joell...
The women that saved my life...  One of the women I loved...

I don't wanna be like my dad..
I really don't wanna be..