OUR WALK

Joell pov

I was in my car from a friends house. I heard my phone go off, i looked at it and saw a UNKNOWED number. I still picked it up anyway. "Hello" i said and it was a silence but i knew there was someone on the other line."Hello im about to hang up!" i then heard someone." wait.. um hey joell". I stopped in my place, is..that ian? "Hey ian" i said rubbing the back of my neck. I heard him about to say something but he stopped . "Wait.. how did you know it was me." he said. 'Well i did know you since 7th grade, right?" i said with a smart tone. He chuckled a little bringing a smile to my face and a warm feeling. I dont know why but he makes me feel at home like i can tell him anything, i was nice to have that feeling of someone being there.

Then he asked me a question that kinda knocked the wind out of me."Hey.. um i wanted to know if you wanna catch up." he said really nervous, I was stuck in time. "yeah sure.. but where can we meet?" i said shy. "Well there is a park up the street we can go there!" he said questioning."Okay well i need your adresse so i could meet you there" i said looking through my junkie car for a pen and paper and i finally found one. He told me his adresse and i froze in my place, this man lives two blockes away from,TWO! When i told him he was suprised to. "i will be there in.. 5 minutes!"

I hung up and began smiling really hard. I  was thinking about ian so much that i could bearly put the keys in the car. When i finally did, i looked at the adresse and relized that i past by there so many times, WAIT... its that house that has a bunch of people and cameras in the yard! 

So i finally get to the house and see no one so i took the time to fix my self. I fixed my mascara and lip stick until i saw someone come out the door, it was ian. I swear his blue eyes got more blue cause i could see them from the car and he looked Fine (oh yes i mean sexy fine) over the past few years. I got out of the car and walked towards him with my head down but when i got close to him and acually looked at him, i was stuck in time like i didnt want to  move. I think he felt the same way cause i caught him in a trance. I finally woke him out of the trance and  we started walking. Yes, it was awakard for the few couple minutes but finally he spoke up 

"So joell.. how have you been?" he ask looking at the ground.

"Good, um.. really good. My parents came to see me like a week ago, so yeah there doing good." i said to bring happiness to the conversation.

"Well thats wonderful ! Next time you talk to them tell them i said hi."he said with his cheeky smile.

I nod my head and we kept walking."Hey ian is there a beach at the park"? I said happliy with a big smile. I love the beach!!

"Yeah, i think it is. Do you wanna go to the beach"? he said with a small smirk. I nod my head alot.

We came upon the park and i could see the beach, there was no one on it, well it was a wensday. Ian and i came upon a big,slope of a hill. Ian and i looked at each other "You wanna see who can roll down the hill faster"? he said looking at me with a smile."You are on!" i said while me and ian get on our backs "One, Two, Three"! We pushed our self down the hill. You  know how when you roll down a hill and you go sideways, thats what we did. I noticed him get closer "IANNNN!!" i yelled and before we knew it, me and ian were rolling on top of each other. We finally reached the bottom with me on top of ian and ian on the bottom. We both laugh and quickly get up.

"C'mon joell ian said walking towards the water. I could see ian have a little trouble walking in the sand. "Hey ian be careful-" i couldnt even finish my sentence before ian fell on his face! "OH my god ian!" i ran over there laughing so loud.Ian just layed his face in the sand in shame "Aww is someone ashamed"? i said in a baby voice but also laughing really hard. Ian slowly lifted his head a spit out a bunch of sand out of his mouth, thats when i could not hold in my laughter anymore. I was rolling on my back laughing and before i could even stop laughing, ian picked me up(i didnt even noticed he got up, but he picked me up, i was tried to get out of his hands. Then i noticed that ian was walking towards the water "ian put me down now!!" i said trying to get out of his hands. I was moving around so much in ians hands that he triped making me and him fall in the water.

I sat up spiting the most salty water out of my mouth and looking around at ian laying in the water with his eyes closed. I jumped out of the water and pulled him to shore and looked at his face not moving"IAN WAKE UP PLEASE, WAKE UP!!" I said pounding on his chest,  i was scared to give him CPR. "Shoudl i give him CPR"? i said to myself. All of a sudden ian started talking "SO IF I WAS DYING YOU WOULD BE SCARED TO IVE ME CPR?" he said with his eyes closed. "IAN!" I yelled as a jumped up on my feet. He really just did that? "That was the meanist prank in the world ian"!!! i yelled at him. I started walking over to get my shoes to leave cause that really scared me! "Wait joell im sorry"! he said yelling at me. I was still walking off until he grabbed my hand and spun me around toward me, making me hit his chest. I tried not looking at him cause i could feel a tear run down my face but he lifted my face by his thumb. "Im sorry okay i didnt mean to scare you like that. Lets go back to my place to get you a towel,okay?" he said looking straight in my eyes."Okay" i said plain. He walked over to put on his shoes and he put his arm around me and we walked home.