・゚*。☆Wearing his clothes・゚*。☆

Quake:

You were cleaning up your shared bedroom when you see Quake's neatly folded clothes. Then you saw the tuxedo hanging above them. He wore them during the wedding and didn't wear it much anymore unless for special occasions.

"Love, what are you doing?" Quake asked, leaning at the door frame with his arms folded and a smirk. "How the hell do you tie this." You grunt, at the attempt to tie the necktie. Quake chuckles, tying them for you instead not to forget to end them with a peck on the lips.

Thunderstorm:

"Thunder!! Look at me!"

The said element wielder paused his Csgo, glaring like eyes upon you as you disturbed him. But then, his face flushed. "W-W-where the heck you find that?!" he stammers.

"Am I not cute?" you pouted, wearing his old Pikachu onesie. You were curious to found why there's a box under your shared bed. Thunder look away, flustered. "Not at all." "You are so gonna get Pikachu-ed from me." you huffed as he snorted at the statment.

Cyclone:

"Babeeeee" Cyclone exclaimed once he step in the house returning from his workplace. It's a tiring day for him and all he want is to recharge his energy and probably your good cooks.

"Ah, Cycy! Welcome back hun." You beamed, open your arms wide for him to fell in your hug. But instead he chuckled, patting your head. "Are you wearing this for me~?" he smirk, looking at you wearing his oversized baby blue t-shirt. It exposed one of your shoulder, you pulled the shirt up, blushing. "W-Well all my clothes in the laundry right now.." "Mhmm"

Blaze:

"How long am I have to waittttttttttt. Why are you taking so longggggggg." Blaze whine as he rolling himself on the floor. He heard you sighing and the door knob's turning, quickly scrambled to sit up straighter. "Okay let's go." you said, pulling him up to stand.

"That's my Fire hoodie." he said, looking at you. You nodded. "Mhmm, I'm borrowing this, it's not like you fit in them anymore." you grin but instead he pulled you back in the bedroom. "What noww" "You're not wearing this. It's t-too revealing. And you're too h-hot." Blaze flustered, rummaging the closet.

Ice:

Its your day off and yet Ice is still in his working hours. And you're missing his company despite all your lazyass husband do is mostly sleep all day in his holiday. You decide to rummage the closet and wear his usual baby blue hoodie. Inhaling his scent that remains in the clothing.

"I'm home, where's dinner?" Ice walks into the house, noticing the absent smell of dishes. He found you sleeping on his nap fortress, hugging the whale plush tight and wearing his hoodie. Blush dusted on his cheeks as a small smile crept on his soft lips. "I'll wake her when I'm done cooking."

Thorn:

The two of you were playing Truth or Dare and you're doing your dare at the moment while Thorn waiting for you in the living room. "I wonder how she'll looks." Thorn smiling, as he looking down at what he's wearing now. Your clothes tight on his body and he look absurdly hilarious yet cute with a skirt on. As payback, you're wearing his clothes.

"Done~!" you chirped, slamming the door open and catwalk towards the living room. You're wearing his black green jacket and trouser, and its look like the clothes walking by itself instead. "This is not fair!!" Thorn giggles, taking pictures. "You look adorable-er!" he pouts. You grin hugging him. "Well, I think I win hehe"

Solar:

Solar has been coped up in his mini lab all day and you're pretty annoyed because whatever you do, he just won't. come. out. You sighed and instead just continue your chores until an idea pop up when you glance at his closet. Yes, his own, personal, closet.

"Huaaaa...!! I hope this new potion will works! Now just lemme store it here....hm, think of it she had been quiet.." Solar mutters, feeling a little bad for ignoring her all day. After placing his new potion somewhere out of Blaze's radar, he walks out to the living room. "What in the world you're doing.."

"Sending my selfie to NASA, because I'm a star." You grin, wearing his usual full set clothes along with his orange visors and cap, taking selfie using his phone. "Woohoo I look like sooooo you!" you wink as he snort, "Dang, this is why I love you."