Soft ft. Thunderstorm

It was pretty cold out tonight but you insist on taking a light stroll with Thunderstorm. He was a bit irritated to go out at night but you being persistent and his unability to say no to you, here he is at your side.

"The sky is full tonight." You stated, gazing up to the night curtain which dusted with lots of stars and a bright half moon. Thunderstorm hummed at your statement.

The two of you stop walking, standing beneath a tree as both your heads held up to the sky. A strong wind blows, sweeping some dried leafs off. "Wew, that's chillin'!" You giggled, looking up to Thunderstorm.

You hold your laugh as you see some leaves stuck on his head. You tiptoed, thank god that him being so tall, trying to swept away the leaves. "You look silly." You stated. As of courtesy of crouching down, Thunder avoided to look at you, fighting back the giddiness in his stomache. "Why am I happy about nothing?!" He groaned in his head.

"So, where are we going next?" He ask lazily. You thought before muttering silently. "What? Speak louder." He asked, unable to hear you mutter. You lean closer to him, swiftly whispering. "I dont mind, anywhere will be fine with you." Your voice mutters in his ears bring shivers to the spine. His ears down to his neck was red by now as he actually pleased (cough) at how your breathe tickled his skin.

Now he have the urge to slap his face.

"Th-then. Let's go home." He mumble quietly. You nodded feeling satisfied seeing the red hues on the tips of his ears. Thunder held out his hand and you happily hold them. Big and warm enveloped, the rough texture of his palm embedded to your skin and mind. You heart flips as your organs do somersault. You enjoy every bits of this moments, knowingly that this is a rare opportunity of Thundy to be some touchy-feely guy.

You rub your hand in his, gently using your thumb to rub the back of his palm, giving a light squeeze.

"Thunder, you're warm." You smiled. He glance at you, hiding his heavy blush under his collar and fighting every inch of his senses that start exploding at how much he loved the sensation of your soft skin against his rough palms. This is not good. Not good at all for his heart condition.

"Hey." He mutter. Staring at you by his side. You nodded to him as in you heard him. "Can we—stay like this..?" He asked. His heart clench as he saw your frown.

"Of course we can, dummy. I'm your wife aren't I?"

That's it. Total damage. Thunder.exe has stopped working. Troubleshoot detected. Loss of blood.

Pardon my fangirling squealing (>///<)✨