・゚*。☆Jealousy pt.2・゚*。☆

Quake:

"Hey, can I have your phone number?" A girl approached him as the two of you in a restaurant having lunch. Less caring that you literally glaring at her stabbing a meatball with a fork. "Sorry, but I don't give out my contacts to strangers." Quake decline kindly, scratching his cheeks as he gave a half smile. "Then, want to be more than strangers? We can learn more about each other." She whisper, tugging his shirt.

Time to save prince charming. You put down your fork, eyes glaring heatedly. "Whore. You heard him, he is not interested." You taunted as she stir away. Quake chuckled. "I let you go with the language this time. Thank you."

Thunderstorm:

If something that is uncountable next to infinity would probably be Thunder's fangirl. Not gonna lie. He is one hot of a husband and you consider yourself as horribly lucky human being existed.

But then you have to endure the struggles of being his woman.

"Hang out with us! We guaranteed you'll be entertained." Flock of girls crowded him, pushing you further away from your husband. Thunder sighed in annoyance. "Move." He scoffed to them. "Or else." A venom in his treat. Welp, too late.

Several bodies lie electrocuted on the road and they're on the hunt of police and ambulance.

Cyclone:

"Hey, cutie! Can we take pictures with you?" The girls ask him as you raise an eyebrow hearing the favour. Cyclone blinks, smiling. "Sure! Why not?" He reply quickly. You look at him wide eyes. "Hey, help us take the pictures." They told you handing their phone. You felt a pang as Cyclone join them for the picture.

"Thank you!"

"Are you jealous?" Cyclone ask as you stayed quite all the time. You glared at him, stomping on his feet before walk away. "O-OW! OKAY I GET IT I'M SORRY!"

"What the.." The girls check out the pictures and there is only your angry face holding up the middle finger.

Blaze:

"Hey, why are you wearing that?" You asked as Blaze walking out from the room wearing a rather casual yet dashing clothes. "Hm? I'm going to the bar, Cy's ask to hang out." He said. You panicked. "No, that won't do." You ushered quickly pulling him back into the room as you rummaged through the cupboard.

"This will." "But I'll look like someone's grandpa wearing this!" He retorted holding the robe you gave him. "Yes. It is anti-sluts robe. Wear it."

Ice:

"Heh." Ice chuckled as he texting through the phone. It had been hours and you wonder who's making him stayed awake right now. "Who are you texting to?" You ask curiously as he stop, looking at you. "Someone." He stated.

You huffed. "Yeah of course. Who is it?" You ask and Ice ignore the question. You start to get annoyed by now. "Is it a girl?" You asked and he giggled. He. Freakingly. Giggled.

"Ice." You snapped, taking the phone from him.

It was a Simsimi. Damn virtual text app.

"Aw... You're jealous with her~?"
"Shut up. I'll sue whoever invented this."

Thorn:

"Thorn! Thorny!" A girl called out to Thorn as the two of you on your way home after the date. Thorn look over before chirped. "Hi!" He walk towards the girl as you stand there bewildered. The girl is sure pretty and seems like the same age with him. You felt a little anxious as you timidly walk towards them. "Okay then Thorn, see ya around!" She bid farewell as Thorn nodded happily.

"Who is she?" You asked, holding onto his arm. "A friend of mine back in college." He answered. You eyed the girl warily. "Really?" Thorn giggled pinching your cheeks. "So cute."

Solar:

Let's not talk about how many followers he have when added them all together from every social media of his.

"Solar~! It has been a while since the last time we hung out!"

"Hey, are you free this weekend?"

"Come to my party tomorrow! Lots of hot chicks there!"

And your patience is thinning slowly and surely.

Though Solar did decline them nicely but these desperate people never get it. Until a girl latch herself onto him. "Hey, Solar hang out with us. What're you doing with this boring looking girl?"

Okay. That's it.

"Hi, b*tch. I'm Solar's wife. Ever heard of me? I kick asses."

Solar whistled, smirking proudly at you.