・゚*。☆Jealousy・゚*。☆

Quake:

He had enough. At first he brushed off the thought this dude is just some overly friendly friend of his beloved. Turn out, he really are trying to be more than that. Quake put his arm over your shoulder. "Stop flirting with her." He said evenly. He may not seem like it—heck, he is smiling—but that dude know enough that this charming man beside you can break him into two and fed his corpse to the hyenas.

Thunderstorm:

His eye twitch, sparks of red emmited faintly on him but he held himself. You just can't get a hint that this dude is hitting on you and that annoyed him more. The dude stirred away as he saw the fury in the owner of electric red eyes waiting his time to kill him with a swift flick from the finger.

"Hey, what's with that frown?" You asked when you finally sat beside him. Thunder glared. "You're taking too long." He groan, looking away.

Cyclone:

Cyclone bit his lips as he try not to cry out of jealousy. Well, he have every right to be jealous right now! That dude is really asking for a wild tornado to suck his face off! "Cycy~! Where are we going to after this?" You asked once walking back to your lover. A sour pout on his lips as he sulk. "Why don't you ask him instead?" He mumbled, leaving you for you to catch on him.

Blaze:

"Who the effing dude—" Blaze gone right to raging mode upon seeing a stray son of a b**ch trying to hit on his queen. He came running, blocking the two of you in the middle of conversation. "I'm going to kill every bit of you if I ever see you again hitting on my girl you damn a**hole, and if you ever try think of it, having any thoughts with her in it I will-I AM not letting you die so easily." Blaze threatened, holding the guy by the collar before pushing him off. Oh, boy. You have to hold the urge to face palm.

Ice:

"Huh?" Ice murmured upon seeing you and another guy. He was okay for mere seconds until this dude start to find his way on to get hold of you and now his lazy bum is off from where it was squished. "Hey, babe. Your friend?" Ice ask harmlessly, arm slinging over your shoulder as he leans pecking your lips. "U-uh-huh-yea" you flustered and he nods curtly to the awkward dude. "You should've introduce me, love." He said to you while the guy knowing the cue for him to flee now.

Thorn:

He may be a smol bean, but he is also a sinnamol roll. That little fact that everyone seems to forget. "Why are you keep looking at her?" Thorn pointed out asking that guy. Glad he made you busy to go refill the drinks. "Huh, what makes you think tha—" "You were staring at her ass." He cutted off, eyes as round and as big as any innocent saucer is. "You know who am I to her, do you?" He rephrased, smiling.

The dude nod, scurries away even flinch when passing by you. "Do I lose something?" "Nah, you've nothing to lose. You're welcome." Thorn chided, sipping the drink you brought for him.

Solar:

Solar may be famous is an understatement. He is dang popular. But he swear to himself once you're in his life, he won't regret to lose all his fame for you. And he didn't come here to see you flirting with some guys or vice versa. "Sorry, I'd made you wait, he's a friend of mine when we're—" "I'm literally right here, babe." He cut off. You blink. "Uh yea?"

"Wait. Were you jealous?" You smirked thinking he will deny it. Wrong move. "So, what if I am." He hissed and you're almost on your knees begging forgiveness.