・゚*。☆Giving Hints・゚*。☆

Quake:

"Hey, it sure is a bit quiet here isn't it?" Quake stated, he's holding the newspaper but his eyes moving around, unfocused. You were eating a bowl of oat, somewhere nearby. "Well it is quiet, unless you wanted to invite your trio siblings to come.." You suggested. "Well, I was thinking having my own trio instead." You choke on your oat as Quake chuckled at your reaction.

Thunderstorm:

"Hey." Thunder muttered as you glance up to him from your work. "Yeah? What's with that troubled face?" You asked worriedly as he stood there quietly, unmoving. "What..." He paused, taking his breathe before hastily continues. "..do you think about kids?" He ask. The question sound so innocent and pure, you're thinking twice to fool around. "Do you want to—"

"FORGET ABOUT IT! I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!"

Cyclone:

"Cycy, what are you looking up to?" You asked, getting behind him, peeking to his phone. "Toddlers catalogue." He answered, smiling. "The babies stuff seems cute. But it would be weird if I'm the one playing them." He said. "What do you think about it? Should I buy them or no?" He asked as your face now dusted with pink hues.

Blaze:

"LET'S HAVE A KID!" Blaze boomed once he step his foot into the house. You were shooked, almost dropping the glass you're wiping. "Wh-what?" "Let's have our own child!" He enthusiastically exclaimed, eyes glinting cheerfully as he hold both your hands. "I'll teach them how to play with fire, pranking their uncles and how to take care of chickens! It will be awesome!" He start rambling every single thing he wanted to do with his future childs.

Ice:

Your sibling (imagine that you have), ask you to take care of their daughter for a day as they have an important work that day. Somehow your niece love the company of Ice more than you. "Uncle! C'mon and play!!" "No. Go away." Ice said lazily shooing her. She instead roll him off the water ball and sat on it. "WOWEEE THIS IS AWESOME!" "My nap fortress.."

"Bye-bye auntie, uncle!" You waved your niece goodbye. Ice stare glued on the moving car. "Missed her already?" You teased. "I won't if we have one." He yawned leaving you dumbfounded.

Thorn:

"Lets try it!" Thorn chirped, glomping on you out of thin air. You frown. "Try what?" You asked as he gaze you with his large Bambi eyes. "I just ask Quaky where babies come from, because he promised to tell me when I've come on age." He explained to you eagerly. "And he said I can only do that with you, so—um, are you okay?" He shook your shoulder as you have lost too much blood via from the nose.

Solar:

You were wondering what your husband watching in his tab quite for sometime. He had his earphones on and certain times he was blushing or holding back giggles and what you could assume a fanboy squeak. Your dirty mind start to run around as you determined to unveil the mystery. You sneakily walk behind him and gave a sudden pat on his shoulder. "What are you watching?!" You ask loudly as he jump from his seat.

Your eyes catch the video playing. It is one of tv shows where celebrity taking care of their child. You smirk at him. "I-I'm just learning how to be an awesome dad!" He flustered looking away.