・゚*。☆Hug me tenderly・゚*。☆

Quake:

Quake sighed, figure slumping as he shut down the laptop he using. "Love, c'mere a sec." He called out as you emerged from the kitchen with a bag of potato chips. "Yea?" Quake pulled you on his lap, warm arms enveloping your waist. "This feel better." He hummed.

Thunderstorm:

"Thund, you've been staring at me for 30 mins straight from there. Spill it out already." You said from the kitchen counter to the said man on the couch. Thunder hesitantly ask you to come near. He pulled you into his embrace with your back against his chest. "This feel weird." He mumbles in your hair. You let your head rest on his shoulder, enjoying the rare closeness. "You can just ask for a cuddle."

Cyclone:

"Are you done yet?" Cyclone asked, bouncing on the bed as you trying to type an important document in the laptop. You sighed, helding in the annoyance that start to bubble. " Just. A. Little. More." "C'mon! The movie's ready, the chips ready! And your husband is too!" He exclaimed and you give up with what you're doing, letting Cyclone to lead you to the couch and pulled you on top of him, hands wrapping your waist as you snuggle onto his chest. Work can wait after all.

Blaze:

"Babe."
...
"Sugar"
...
"Cupcake."
...
"Honey."
...
"My queen of the seven seas that finally fall in love with me—"

"Heck what do you want now?" You sighed, closing the book. Always, everytime at the best part. Blaze held out his arm, pouting. "I wanna cuddle."

Ice:

Dating Ice means lots of hugs and long cuddles, also those occasional butterfly kisses. But now you're married to him, you are officially signed as his moving hot pack. Like right now, his arms loyally around your waist, following wherever you go as you tossing things in the cart in the market. "Can you give it a rest?" You mumbled, face red as lots of gazes fixated on you two. Ice puffed his cheeks, tightened his embrace as he nestle his face to your shoulder.

How the heck you can say no to this adorable being?

Thorn:

"Is that a pout I see on your face?" You asked as the nature element wielder fiddles with the rubic cube. It was a gift from Solar and a challenge if he could complete the cube. But of course, who care a damn about completing it? "I hate this." Thorn tossed the cube away, pulling you into a hug. "I rather do this instead." He mumbles, snuggling closer to your neck as you giggled at him.

Solar:

"I'm home~" you announced to the house only to see uncharacteristically sad looking Solar at the living room. "Something's up?" You asked as he exhaled a sigh. "Just come here, I need you by my side right now." He mutters and you obeyed, sitting next to him. Solar wrapped his arm around you and pulled you close to his chest. You frown at this but say no more. "I love you." He whispered, tucking strands of hair behind your ears. You smiled, hugging him back tighter. "I love you more, dear."