Cyclone's Day Off

Today just won't get any better.

Your co-worker wouldn't stop picking on you.
Fortunately so many fussy customers need to be entertain.
And your boss aren't so nice today

"Hey~ I was thinking we should go out for a date today!" Cyclone chirped once you step into the house. "That's sweet, but I can't today." You sighed, taking off your shoes and lie down on the couch. Cyclone pout. "Aw..." He muttered, resting his head on the armchair. "House date?" He ask with sparkling eyes.

You glance at him tiredly, giving a faint smile. "I need a quick nap, Cy and we have our date." You yawned. Cyclone slump sadly mumbling an okay before dragging himself back to the kitchen counter. He have a day off  work today but sadly its another boring uneventful day.He dialed up a number hoping the person answers him. "Hello?"

"Blaze! Let's prank on Thundy! It's been awhile. Was it 3 months ago that we pranked him?"

"Sorry, I can't! I have to prove Fang I'm the manliest right now! Bye! OY, THAT'S NOT FAIR!"

"IT'S FAIR! YOU'RE THE ONE CHEATING!!"

Cyclone hung up and dialed another number. This time it's the green boy.

"Heyyo~"
"Thornyyyy~ I'm bored let's hang out!" Cyclone practically whining by now. There's a rustling noise and soon a crashing sound.
"T-Thorn? What's that?"
"Hm? It's nothing, I'm busy feeding my pitcher plant. Bye Cy!" He ended the call.

"I'm going to cry, everyone abandoning me. I'm a sad lonely boi starting from now." He whines, rolling down on the kitchen floor and back to the living room. He glance at your sleeping figure and back to the bedroom. A smile crept on his lips as a brilliant idea came to his mind.

You wake up feeling refreshed. The house were pretty quiet and you wonder where is your ball of screaming sunshine has run off. Entering your bedroom, you hold back your laughter.

"Wow, I'm pretty gorgeous. What do you think Miss Teddy?" Cyclone sitting on the toy stool with a teddy bear plush he bought for no reason. Not to mention wearing a blonde wig and your dress—which is short and doesn't fit him at all. He literally demonstrating a makeup tutorial using your makeup set. Well, his makeup skill is on another level.

"Hey, gorgeous. Ready for our date?" You chided and he flinch, lipstick drawn off track from his lips. "MY MAKEUP!" He wailed frantically at the mirror. You laughed taking Miss Teddy's seat. "I'm not ready, you ruined my makeup, now suffer to wait for me for another three hours." He said grudgingly, wiping the lipstick off only to smear them more.

"So, it's a cross gender date?" You asked, taking his jacket and dino hat on the floor. "Ooh! Sounds awesome!" He cheered. You smirk, pinning him down to the floor. "Ahaha, isn't this way too aggressive to start off a date?" He laughed as you rolled your eyes. "Well, I need to teach you a lesson for using my things without permission." You whisper, stroking his jaw as red hues creating up to his cheeks.

"M-miss Teddy is watching us.."
"OH C'MON."