My Little Secret,Chapter 10

Ryder and I walked for about ten minutes searching for some sort of special door.My energy was wearing thin. 

"Ryder where in god's name is this door? I'm becoming parched,my throat feels like it's on fire." I whined tiredly.

"Don't be so whiny,were almost there.And as for the thirst you will just have to wait until we get up there." He replied sternly.You could say he was still mad about the episode that happened down stairs.I still wondered what was going on with Ryder when he halted to a stop.

"Here it is.Now come inside,I know your thirsty and I keep some bottles of blood in here." I had to say that the door was huge.It looked like it came from the middle ages.But the room,oh the room was so old and damp.Cobwebs covered the walls and dust covered the books.It looked ancient.I had this sudden moment of deja vu.I was in another world,or another time.I was in dainty ball gown staring at ...Ryder?

He smiled down at me,his eyes piercing mine.I smiled back and grabbed him by his neck and our lips combusted with pleasure.My spine tingled as hot fire slid down it.I could hear this young woman's thoughts I could feel her need for Ryder it was fueled purely by desire.

I gasped at the thought and I was back in reality.

"Annabella what is it,what happened?" Ryder said as he rushed to my side.A sheen of sweat spread across my forehead.My breath went from a low gasp to a stilled in and out position.

"I don't know what happened.I mean one minute I was here looking at all the books and the dust,and the next minute I was transported back in time." I replied hysterically.

"Well,what happened in this vision,what did you see?" There was this weird kind of light in Ryder's eyes,like he was jubilant with delight that this weird thing was happening. 

"I really don't want to talk about it Ryder,at least not right now.Now what are we doing here?" He looked at me weirdly for a second.Then he walked over to a small door that was inside the room.Inside it was a crypt.I gasped and looked around it.It was utterly beautiful,it had so much light and mysterious.Ryder didn't even stop to look at the scenery he just kept on walking until he got to a big chest.It looked pretty meger and easy to open.But I was really surprised when he pulled out a big key.

"Why are you using a key to open it.Why don't you just open the lock with your abnormal strength?" He chuckled a bit making me even more curious as to what exactly was going on.

"Don't worry it will all be solved when I get the book.You have so much to learn Annabella,things are never what they seem." By then he finally opened the chest and out came a huge book.It was probably three times as big as my head.I walked over to where he was standing and he sat me down on one of the benches.

"Before we start reading the book I just want to hope this doesn't change your perspective of me."

"Well that won't be to hard since I barely know you.Except that you easily seduce an innocence girl and ruin relationships so please enlighten on how worse you could get." I replied defiantly.

"Just saying that I warned you." And with that we opened the book and began to read.