My Little Secret,Chapter 4

When my mother saw my face she gasped audibly.

"Annabella Aisha Swale,what in the hell happened to you?" My mother cried.I turned away from her and stared blankly at the wall.She walked over to me and turned my face around,she saw what I had seen in the mirror and touched me carefully.

"Ana,please tell me what happened.It's the only way I can help you with your problem." My mother said more soothingly.But yet and still in the back of my mind I knew that I had to lie.

"Ummm... I don't know mom I'm just feeling really sick.It's the flu or something like that,I'm just tired that's all." I said in a dismissing tone. Sadly my mother wasn't to convinced.

"I don't know if this is the flu Annabella. The flu is bad but not this bad,you look so.......sick and thin.How can this happen all in one day? I don't believe it is the flu,I'm calling the doctor." I knew I had to do something but I was frozen.I felt this freak magnetic pull,as if someone was calling out for me and I just had to go.

I grabbed my jacket dazedly ignoring my mother who was screaming for me to come back but I couldn't do it.I was driving on an unfamiliar road my mind cloud and heavy.I finally made it to my destination,I realized that I was parked in front of a large mansion with a two car garage.It's really rare to find a mansion in Missouri.That's right I'm a small town country girl.I got out my car and walked up to the french doubled doors and knocked once.

As I was about to knock again when a man in a uniform stepped into the doorway.

"Madam,you have arrived.Master will be quite happy that you have arrived please come in." He said pleasantly. plesantly.plesantly.III walked inside and was shocked by the beauty of the house.I felt like I was in the house of my dreams.Bay mirrors were everywhere,shining in the evening sunset.There were also double staircase in the middle of the foyer with chandeliers coming down all over the ceiling.I was so breath taken that I didn't notice that the butler left.But in his spot was a mystery man.