My Little Secret,Chapter 13

I slammed the large book shut not wanting to read anymore.I looked down getting the gist of the book.

"So what exactly does this mean?" I said as I dusted off my jeans.

"Well since you didn't bother to finish it means that you and every descendant after you is a dubbed a vampire princess.And you have to come back with me to London." I felt frozen.My blood stopped flowing,my heart stopped beating and my vision began to clouded.

"Annabella? Annabella?!" Ryder was shouting at me but I was falling into oblivion.I wanted the darkness and it wanted me.

                                       * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I shook her with all the vampire strength I had but she wouldn't wake up.I stopped a second to listen to her heart beat and it was steady.I sighed heavily as I launched her up on my shoulder and we headed to my room.I layed her down gently not wanting to hurt her in case she awakend.The thirst purred inside of me making her look all the more succulant.

 I sucked in a deep breath of air through my mouth,trying to find a source of untainted air. I escaped my room making my way to the basement.It would have looked like an autopsy room to some,but me it was my sancturary.I half ran to my frigid searching for my favorite, AB negative.I sniffed out the rare taste and ripped it from it's incasement.I gupled it down not pausing for unwanted breaths.It seemed like seconds as I finished the last of it.I sighed fraught with pleasure.I walked over to the bathroom and cleaned myself up exchanging my blooded grab for fresh ones.

Annabella was already showing signs of struggle and we need to get this trip started already.I walked back into see Annabella finally waking from her catonic state.

"What the hell happened?" She croaked.I walked into my bathroom and grabbed a cup of water for her.

"You passed out." I handed it over and I watched her choak it down.She finally finished and exhaled deeply.

"So...about England." I said trying to ease her into the idea.

"Yea,about that.I just woke up from a catonic state and your asking me about England?" She shouted to my face.I rolled my eyes and walked into closet searching for some clothes for her to put on.I grabbed a black blouse and a dark blue jeans for her.

"Here put this on.Your mom is probably freaking out." She slowly inched out the bed test out her strength.

"It would be nice if you know...turned around.Will you atleast give me that luxurary." She said harshly but I loved her fire.I shrugged lightly as I turned around.

"Jackass," She murmered under breath.I chuckled as she slipped on her clothes.

"Ok,you can turn around." I quickly turned to give her a quick once over trying to ignore how go it felt to look at her.She was affecting me in the weirdest ways.The parliment warned of everything but this feeling.I wanted to brush to it off but the feeling clung the to me like a second skin.

"Let's go already." I unconciously growled and stomped off to my KIA Soul.It's green colour sparkling in the sunlight making my mood grow a little lighter.She climbed into the car sinking deep into the chair.I started the engine and headed towards the direction of her house.

"How do you know where my house is?" She gasped breaking our silence.

"I could smell scent all the way from California if I need to." I responded arrognantly.She huffed and turned to the window.We were pulling into town and traffic began to grow heavier.I blasted my horns to the slow southern drivers who wanted to play safe in traffic.I got few interesting looks and fingers but I continued with alacrity to Annabella's house.

"So what exactly am I supposed to tell my mom when she asks who you are? Better yet what am I supposed to say when she sees me,my change was pretty miraculaous." She started trembling slightly,anxity coating her muscles.I reached over to calm her,but she slapped my hand away.

"Don't touch me.You knew I wasn't my right mind last night.I was stressed out and panicked.So many things were happening all at once and you took advantage of me.Before I met you I was in a relationship,I had plans and you stole tha from me." Tears filled her eyes.

"I was in love with him.Hell,I'm still in love with him.Even now when all this other crap is happening all I can think is: God I wish Emmanuel was here,he'd know how to fix this.I can still feel the way he holds me.Did you know when I was passed out I saw him.My mind kept replaying over and over again the way he looked at me when he caught us." She sobbed clutching her chest for support.By then I had already pulled over two doors down from her house.

"He was everything to me.He was there for anytime I needed him.He never asked for anything in return,that was the first time I knew I loved him." Her eyes were closed as she focused on the memory.A bittersweet smile caressed her lips and I frowned towards her.Her words clawed at me tearing me into shreads.She stripped me bare right then.Her emotions wer so raw,so naked I didn't know what to do.I just wanted to comfort her;stop the continous tears.

I clicked our seatbelts and grabbed her in an embrace.Her warm body shivered at the aching in her heart.I don't know how long held her but I didn't want to let go.

                                                         * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I would be lying if I said I don't like being held by Ryder.He has strong warm that evidentally know where to hold me.I curled closer into him not wanting to run away.I am slightly pissed that he hugged me when just ten minutes ago I told him that I didn't want him to touch me.But feeling him against made all my doubts float away.I can see now how I cashed in my v-card into a perfect stranger.

I know it sounds foolish but I wanted to see his face,to see his emotion.I scooted over and moved into a straddling postion.His eyes were closed and he pulled closer again.It feels like I'm just looking at him.His face was undefinable.I reached out and slowly began to trail my fingers over his soft eyelids.They fluttered a bit but remained closed.I trailed over his noses leting my fingers do the talking.My fingers filled in every crease in his face giving off little reactions.

I reached for his lips and things got a little...confusing.He grabbed my face in his large hands bring my face towards his.He let his hands control my face has he guided me back around his face.It was so torrid I couldn't even remember we were in a car.The worst part was we weren't even kissing.The desire and the thrist slowly roared through me yearning for attention.I groaned in defiance when he placed butterfly kisses upon my eyelids.

Our lips brushed ocassionally not filling the need I wanted.In half anger and lust I clenched my hands on his wrists centering us.

"Stop being a tease,no one likes a tease." I moaned in his ear caressing the lobe.He shuddered and groaned deeply.Something flickered in my periphial vision but I ignored it,enjoying his presance.Ryder wasn't so patient.He wreched me off him placing me back into my seat.

"What the hell?" I shouted to him.He nodded to the windshield.I looked in his direction and I saw my mother in a bath robe heading straight for us.