My Little Secret,Chapter 16

It was as if I was on auto-pilot. I calmly walked to the stewardess area and complained about something being wrong with the bathroom in coach. She followed me down the row and no one suspected a thing. I had to say this was going to be exhilarating. We made it to the bathroom and I made sure to turn the occupied sign on. She asked again what exactly was the problem and I expressed how the bathroom was a mess.

Before she even had time to think about I cupped her neck and squeezed until I felt her heart rate slow. I quickly dropped her and stripped her of her uniform. I smoothed it out gently and stuffed her behind the door silently. I walked with conviction down the aisle trying to determine a victim. I scanned every single face in the crappy seats and I was given only three real victims that called out to me. Two men with an enormous amount  of blood flowing through them and a young woman who seemed to be very athletic. I liked my lips and felt a little vengeful, I chose one of the men who looked very similar to Ryder.

I casually strode to towards the top of the cabin grabbing a stewardess cart and sashayed towards my prey.

"Can I get you something ,sir?" I remembered to make eye contact with him. I felt my fangs tingling in my gums, I was starting to get anxious now.

"Umm, how about a club soda?" He looked me up and down,undressing me with his eye.I made his drink mindlessly and reached over to hand it to him and slowly spilled it on his pants.

"I'm so sorry, sir. Let me wipe it off for you." I grabbed a couple of tissues and slowly wiped over his crotch area. I hummed slowly; a song that I didn't know I knew. I whispered to my poor little victim to come up to the first-class restroom to have better care of his stain.He followed me like a puppy dog as I continued to hum. The best part was that nobody noticed. No one even dared to lift their pitiful heads and question what I was doing.

I backed him into the expansive bathroom and caressed his neck. His blood smelled delicious and immediately my nails began to grow. All the while he looked at me his eyes glazed over, hypnotized in my song.

"Have you ever been bit before?" I don't even know why I asked that but I just felt the need to. He hook his head and leaned his neck towards the side.

"Don't worry, I--,I mean you're gonna love it." My pearly fangs ejected themselves from my mouth and I encumber him. His warm blood filled my mouth and I went wild. The taste consumed me and I practically drained him. But he was thoroughly enjoying it himself. His long arms gripped my back and raked through my hair the whole time, until he was barely conscious. I felt so alive, so different.

I dropped him gently and turned myself to the mirror. My eyes were a deep coal black. My hair was wild pointing in every angle, and there was blood dripping from my mouth to the stewardess's uniform. I licked my bloody lips slowly, still craving the satisfying taste. I looked back towards my victim and saw the blood still dripping down his neck. I sighed and kissed the wound watching it heal.

I heard a knock at the door and jumped a bit. The person asked if everything was alright in there and I replied quickly saying that everything was fine. I had a feeling this wasn't going away any time soon so I tied up my wild locks, took off my bloody jacket and walked towards the door.

"Yes?" I asked as Ryder's blue orifices stared me down.

"Just wondering if everything was alright ma'am." He sniffed the air a it probably catching wind of the blood.

"I'm fine, just taking care of a little business. None of which is your business anymore." I told him coldly. With that I shut the door in his face. And turned back to my victim with a new situation. He was awake. And not under my spell.

Gosh, this has been sitting in my drafts forever.  Comment, Vote, Fan. And the updates will somehow keep coming.

---Angel