My Little Secret, Chapter 17

He stirred slightly coming back into consciousness. I cursed under my breathe as I kneeled to the ground facing him.

"Sir," I called to him softly. He finally blinked his eyes in wonder, then quickly shut them again in terror. I guess I didn't straighten myself out well enough.

"Look, sir, I need you to relax." I recited slowly. He was still tense and I was starting to get really annoyed.

"Are...are you go-gonna kill me?" He stammered. I smiled lightly and told him no.

"But, I won't attempt to kill you if you just open your eyes." I put my hand on his shoulder to assure him. He tried to look away a bit but I caught his eye long enough to capture his attention.

"What's your name?" I asked him curiously.

"Orson," He said blandly. I bore deeper into his mind sensing his need for release.

"Well," I lounged on the ground. "Orson I need you to forget. Forget that I was your flight attendant. Forget I was even on this plane. All you need to know is that you ended up in the bathroom because you really have to go ok?" He nodded slowly and I crept away from him. I headed back to my seat in first class and took a nice long breath and slowly licked my lips. Small traces of plasma were still stained on my lips.

"Enjoying the taste." Ryder whispered to me. I jumped a little somehow not noticing his presence.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I replied haughtily. I looked down at my nails ignoring him at any cost.

"That's exactly what I would like to know." And he forced his lips on mine crushing them together. I could feel his tongue swirling in my mouth catching tastes of all my leftover blood. I shoved him off of me and slapped him as hard as I could.

"You bastard," I cried. "I can't wait to get the hell off of this plane and get as far away as I can from you."

"Well, you weren't saying that, when you were in my bed screaming my name." I felt like screaming right now. I was fuming but I could handle it. All I have to do is relax.

"You know what, if you want to I'll show you a little bit more of taste." I craned my neck slightly and sauntered to my most occupied space, the restroom. As he came I thought slowly how I was going to pull this off. He is hundreds of years older than I am, but men will always be men.

"I've decided to forgive you for the moment." He looked imploring at me waiting for the catch.

"What has come over you?" I giggled lightly and shook my head.

"I guess I'm feeling a little more generous now." I smiled. I lifted my finger and curled it pulling him closer. He buried his cheek in to my neck, drinking in my scent. I caressed his hair enjoying the feeling kinda depressed it was about to end.

"You know that thing," I whispered in his ear. He hissed at me and pinched my neck with his fangs. "About younger vampires being the stronger ones? Well, I've always wanted to test that fact." I pushed him against the sink smiling playfully at him. 'What a pity.' I thought before I sunk my teeth into his warm felsh...

**********************************************

When I finally woke up there was people all around me. Screams pierced my ears shocking me awake. I looked around only to find scrap metal, sand, and a sea of bodies. And when I finally looked down at myself blood flowed out of my midsection. We were in Egypt all right, but we landed there in a plane crash.