Chapter 8

Karai's P.O.V

He was shocked at our expressions.
"yes, Raphael. You, are going to be our gift." his eyes were as wide as dinner plates.
'oh wow, didn't expect to make him this surprised'
"me and karai thought it was an good excuse to have the same thing, because of how large it's gonna be."

He growled a little, then nodded.
"ugh,fine! But you guys have to cary me carefully!" he says, definitely annoyed.
I giggle a little. Typical Raph. "will do."
We stayed there in silent for some moments. Then he spoke.
"wait, I just realized. How are you guys supposed to, um, gift wrap me?"

"we have a big box for that, darling, no worries" shini said with a devilish tone. "ok..then" it was obvious that Raph was thinking about something.
"Raph? What is on your mind?" i was quite concerned about him.
"what if..what if they don't wanna see me? What if they already forgot me?" he said, defeated.

I tense up after what he says. I grab his shoulders and make him face me. He, obviously, didn't see that coming from the face he made of my action.

"Don't you DARE even think like that! Your brothers, family, friends and Leo! Want you back as soon as possible! You don't even know how much tear they shredded for you while you were gone!"
His eyes widens as I mentioned Leo's name.

"W-wait, what about Leo? W-why did this affected on him so much?" he says. I totally forgot I said his name.
I sigh and continue. "yes, this affected him so much. He's been really depressed of your absence. If he sees you, I think he would pass out."

He looks at me with a strange face, a mixture of sadness, shock, joy and, love?
"ok, I'll get in the gifting box, or whatever it is. Anything for my family, and leo." he says, confidence face and voice.
"fantastic! Now, let's prepare the bo-"
"wait, how the shell are you gonna carry the box?!" and let's be honest, I'm a dumbass. I literally have no idea.
"umm, maybe shini has an option?" I said embarrassed, looking at shini. Raph gave me a 'really' look. I laughed nervously.
Raph rubbed the corner of his eyes with his thumb and fore-finger.

"seriously, karai? That's so unlike you, ugh, you could at least carry me with a waggon or something" he says with annoyance, mostly to himself.
"that, actually, might work!" shini said out loud. I nod too.
"oook,then. Let's get this started!" he says with so much excitement. He lifted himself to the edge of the bed, hanging his legs down and jumping down of the bed, but little did he know that he couldn't wal-

"Raph!"
He collapsed to the ground, slightly screaming in frustration.
"ugh, seriously?! I can't even walk?!"
I help him sit on the bed again.
"you haven't walked for almost two months, Raphael. It's natural that you can't walk at first. Plus the injuries you had with your fight with shredder, were really bad. You just have to practice a little bit." I say while putting him on the bed. He frowns and looks down.
"hmph, fine. I'll try to walk, and you guys prepare the box." he says still looking down.
"are you sure you're gonna make it alo-"
"yes! Now would you leave me alone? I need to process what happened just now." I slightly jump from the way he snaps at me.
"ok then, take your time and be careful." we leave him alone in that empty, dark, cold room. I take a quick look at him, just to see him spaced out, thinking.
'he's strong! He'll make it by himself. I hope' I turn back and make my way to the unfinished present box.

To be continued!

[hi!! It's me again. So here's another chapter of sacrifice. Hope you liked it. Now the small question is : will Raph be able to walk? By himself?
Hope you have a good day/night. BYEEE!]